⚗ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Potion Making!

This one is going to be a challenge! All my teas are in tea bags and I won’t go to the store again until after the challenge. I’ll have to see what I can think up. It’ll be fun, stretching my wings!

6 Likes

Entry number 1 uploaded! Sweet Morning Coffee (or Tea) Love Potion ❤ - Potion Making Challenge :heart: :coffee:

6 Likes

Woohoo! Can’t wait to see what you decide to make @christina4 and @Amethyst- let your creativity loose! :raised_hands: Hahaha I think it’s fine if potion-making is a bit messy, no worries there! :joy::+1:

Your sweet morning coffee for love was a delight to read, @LimeBerry! Thanks for your entry :coffee::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Woop! 2nd potion uploaded! Espresso Healing Potion ☕ - Potion Making Challenge
I promise I won’t just post a load of coffees all week :joy:

5 Likes

Good day! Or night, whenever you are reading this. LOL. I did a Salt Bowl for Healing as my potion this week. Hope y’all like it!

4 Likes

I did a full moon Lunar Elixir! HERE

OOOO la la!

5 Likes

I will be in the kitchen backing spooky treats this weekend

6 Likes

I did my first moon water on the full moon. may try something else as well this week

4 Likes

I made time to do this challenge! This was trial and error bc I’ve never made this before. I decided to make a salve for my dry hands. The ingredients I used were beeswax, herbal infused oil (rose), and lavender essential oil. What I did was broke up the beeswax, placed it in a double boiler on low heat until melted. Then, I added the herbal infused oil ( I had already made some with rose petals). Mix that until blended nicely. Remove from heat and add the essential oils. Pour the mixture into a tin (or whatever you want to use) and allow to cool completely. Now, I have a salve! It’s good for 1-3 years. Knowing me, I had to add crystals! So, I used rose quartz for self love and clear quartz to amplification and it’s a master healer. Note, I did say a personal chant and set my intentions. As I held my salve in my hands, I said a prayer for healing and comfort for my hands.

Shadow was curious!
PS- I forgot to add some lavender buds :unamused:

7 Likes

Congratulations on getting in and trying some kitchen witchery! It’ll be neat to see what you come up with!

That sounds so nice! I bet it smells great! And feels better! Good job!

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: my hands are getting better slowly but surely.

5 Likes

Yay! I love full moon water! I made some too :heart_eyes: I use it all the time! This time I randomly decided to put some gold edible holographic glitter in it to give it some extra zing :joy:
Is anyone else looking forward to making Blue Moon water at the end of the month? So rare and magical and shiny! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Woop! Next one! :heart:
Not coffee, I promise :angel:t3:
:clinking_glasses:Major Success Potion! 🥂 - Potion Making Challenge

5 Likes

Good! I’m glad it’s already helping!

3 Likes

This is a great Witchy Challenge.

I have already made Earth, Water, Air, Fire sprays, Florida Water, I put a Florida Water blend in my diffuser, I say the Coffee Consecration, and I love my teas. I feel so out of touch with all of this. I need to start using those full moon and harmonizing oils I have too. I think I am going to put some Florida Water in my diffuser and think about another potion that I can make while I am up early this morning.

6 Likes

A potion for coughing and scratchy throat.
Equal parts (I do 1/4 cup)

unfiltered (local to your area) honey
Fresh lemon juice
And 100% vegetable glycerin
Stir well.
I take a couple spoonfuls and say
Magic mend and potion heal
So only health is what I feel.

I try to make enough for just a few days. It’s best used fresh.

6 Likes

I did a honey tea latte for a weight loss spell.

1 - chamomile tea bag
1 cup spring water (heated to a boil, not in microwave)
1 cup coconut milk
1 tbsp honey
Cinnamon

Bring water to a boil then pour over tea bag, let steep for 10 minutes.
In small sauce pan, bring coconut milk to a boil over med-high heat, whisking in the process (should come to a froth).
Pour into cup with tea, then remove teabag. Add honey and stir. Sprinkle with cinnamon.

6 Likes

I loved your salt bowl blend for sinuses- thanks so much for sharing, Kasie! :two_hearts:

Gorgeous, thanks for sharing @SilverBear! :heart: Hope you had a wonderful full moon- I’m already counting down to the next one since it’s going to be a special Blue Moon! :large_blue_circle:

Hooray for kitchen witchery! :yum: I hope you had a fun time baking- what treats did you end up making? :two_hearts:

Nicely done, Katt! :clap: I hope your moon water making went successfully and you can use it in many spells and rituals to come :blush:

What a great idea, Christina! :star_struck: The end result is beautiful- I love that you added crystals :gem: I think your salve will be perfect to have as the season gets colder- it is the time of year for dry and cracked hands and this will be a lifesaver! Thank you for sharing and for your very helpful step-by-step instructions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hooray!! :raised_hands: This was another gorgeous potion- thanks (and cheers!) @LimeBerry :grin:

This sounds like a great plan- I hope you can stick with everything and find your sense of connection coming back soon! It’s okay to take a rest when you need it, and I know things have been so crazy for you lately, Krissie. I look forward to seeing your potion if you have the time to make one! Your crafts are always lovely :two_hearts:

So lovely, @jill! :heart_eyes: There is something so potent about using local honey :honey_pot: My mother said that after she started adding a spoonful of local honey to her tea she stopped getting allergies and avoided most of the passing sicknesses!

This blend sounds wonderful to heal a sore throat- thanks so much for sharing, Jill! :pray:

I love, love, love tea lattes! :coffee::two_hearts: This one sounds so warm and loving- and I think coconut milk is a healthy and delicious ingredient to use! :coconut: I imagine the chamomile was very soothing and relaxing too- this is a great potion, Brenda! Thanks for sharing :grin:

1 Like

Friendly reminder that this challenge will close in less than 24 hours!

Thank you to everyone who has shared so far- there have been so many amazing recipes! :heart_eyes: For anyone who has not yet shared their potion crafting creations, please do so by the deadline: (Tomorrow) October 6th, at 7:00AM CET. After this time I will be giving out props and presents! :gift_heart:

Blessed be and happy potion-making!

3 Likes

Ooh this sounds delicious!
And I love your mug too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes