Weekly Witchy Challenge - Powerful Protection - Poppet

@Jeannie1 i think your poppet looks great.

10 Likes

@Amethyst I’m with you on not being crafty lol. I can’t draw or cut a straight line to save my life. Thankfully my son is artistic so if I need something done he takes pity on me and helps lol.

10 Likes

Thanks Crystal I am going to add to it and if you have any ideas let me know k
Jeannie

7 Likes

Trust me it took me a couple tries before it worked out :ok_hand: and got a straight enough.
This one turned out okay cause the cloth was firmer.
Jeannie

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 i think it looks great and anything you add would just make it better I’m sure

8 Likes

That’s a great idea, Jeannie! :star_struck: If you’d like, you could continue to personalize it with beaded jewelry or even clothes. Make it your own! I’m sure whatever you do will turn out lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Blockquote

Funny thing is I was thinking about putting earring on?
Jeannie

9 Likes

This is absolutely amazing! Makes me want to make one too!

Thank you for sharing the process, Jeannie! May you be strong and live well! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Francisco,
Yeah my main thing is making my health number one!
Thank you Francisco I have always wanted to make a doll!
And lots of intentions went into it! I love working with Herbs :herb:
Jeannie

8 Likes

I think adding an earring would be lovely! :star_struck: Everyone (probably poppets too!) likes a little extra bling! :ring: :sparkles::grin:

9 Likes

I really enjoy this entry @Jeannie1 I like the whole concept behind your powerful protection. Thank you for sharing :blush:

8 Likes

Ur welcome Nick Wick
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thanks Nick Wick I am learning to protect myself that’s important for us to do.
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thanks, @Jeannie1 your puppet is beautiful. I love the idea of making a puppet, wonder if it could be used in a different way. :clap: :heart:

8 Likes

Debra,
What way we’re you thinking?
If you don’t mind me asking!
There are so many things I believe that you can incorporate!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Jeannie
was wondering if the puppets could be used in a love ritual and for a certain male.
The only other time I saw puppets used were in a voodoo spell.
I prefer the Wicca way. Just curious about this, that’s all.
Thanks Debra

9 Likes

What a great question Debra and there’s a lot to be said about this topic as well. :heart:You can do love magic :sparkles: I am married but I could use more intimacy. I would use a doll to strengthen my marriage. I would love to learn more about the topic. I did some candle magic once and pricked my finger as an offering once for Aphrodite. Are you married? Have boyfriend? Dating? I gave you some links that might help.
To answer your question you are can make a doll for each person or use candles. In my opinion, it’s more of a Wiccan practice to use candle magic. Yes, dolls are more a voodoo practice but I am an eclectic Witch anyway so you can decide what works best for you! You can make a love sachet that’s more like a Wiccan practice.
Love spells :heart::heart::heart:

What exactly do you want to do? Attract Love into your life? Make them fall in love? Or maybe you can focus on yourself and put your charm on.

I do know that if you make a doll for someone else you should have a personal item that connects them to the doll. I would try to be as detailed as you can with the doll if that’s the route to your chosen.

Aphrodite would be the Goddess I would invoke.
Some ethical issues arise when doing love magic because some belief it to be unethical magic since hence the person is being controlled and their free will is being taken. So you need to find ur moral compass and have your own opinion on the matter. You can see that making some fall for you will work, but you would have to keep doing the spell because it loses its charge.
To each their own. I go by the Wiccan reed “And let it harm none do what you will” if you are willing to take a risk that can harm you or them in the long run.
U can do binding spells or love spells
Here is a video Megan Black posted on her Spotify podcast
Megan’s Valentine’s Day love spell podcast
Attracting Love :heart:
I hope this helps and I am glad you asked the question. I want to practice sex magic :sparkles:
I know spells 8 has a study on sex magic :sparkles: Not too many people talk about it but we all deserve to have love. We’re all adults here, I want to have a better love life and be a great lover in bed and make my husband happy. I mean I want to feel free to embrace love from the highest point possible. We are working on intimacy and I would take any advice from you ladies!
Jeannie
Love :heart: & light

5 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1 for all of your wisdom, advice, and information.
I do believe in the Wiccan way and no I’m not into other types of Magic,
except through the Wiccan way. I was thinking of a specific male and
placing his picture on it and then doing a love spell to rekindle our love
for each other. :heart: :heart:

I appreciate all of your help and your advice. You have given me some
things to think about. Much love. :dizzy: :maple_leaf:

Blessed Be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Your very welcome
I love ur idea to put the pics together Debra.
Thanks for sharing I think I should try it too! Thanks
Jeannie

4 Likes