Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Blessed by the Divine) :triple_moon_goddess:

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 165th Weekly Witchy Challenge :triple_moon_goddess:

Deities Divine Witch Challenge

To all those who explored deities & deity worship this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:pray: :triple_moon_goddess: :white_candle: Blessed by the Divine :fire: :hekate_wheel: :sparkles:

Blessed by the Divine

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra thank you to @MeganB for suggesting the theme for this week’s challenge! :heart:)

From Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :triple_moon_goddess:

13 Likes

What a fantastic challenge! It was truly heartwarming to see all the wonderful entries from everyone. The beautiful energy of everyone’s entries was almost a bit overwhelming! But each one was a joy to read.

Thank you for making this challenge possible and to all the participants for putting their hearts and souls into it. Your efforts have made this event truly special and helped open up all our hearts to the amazing world of spirits around us. :black_heart:

10 Likes

@BryWisteria Thanks for the badge :partying_face:, this was such fun. Loved everyones experiences, learnt loads. Big congratulations to all you lovelies with your badges too :partying_face::sparkler:

9 Likes

Thank you for the deific badge! My attempt at a pun this week. :crazy_face: :laughing:

10 Likes

Thanks for the badge! And thanks to Megan for the great idea!

9 Likes

I enjoyed this challenge, and enjoyed diving in to the Archtype of the Witch through our beloved Dark Mother. My inner Witch is connecting to my beloved ancestors through divination and the opening of the veil. My spirit world has helped me connect on a deeper level of understanding of the dead and what parts of me I want to be dead. I am still learning who I am in this lifetime. Letting go of parts of me that no longer belong. Being connected to diety gives me opportunity to apply my creative skills and abilities through the vortex. I am working on my muscle strength with my own personal imagination and bringing it into my own life.
Letting go of family filters that don’t searve. Working with many different diety throughout the year! Each month I try to learn a new diety that will help me improve my health and wellbeing.

Congratulations, :balloon: to you all who have made a commitment to this challenge!
:ghost: :cauldron: :crystal_ball: :skull_and_crossbones: :x: :old_key: :rose: :astrology_moon: :owl: :butterfly: :spider_web: :jack_o_lantern: :consecrate_spell: :witch_hat: :hekate_wheel: :astrology_mercury: :dressed_candle:
Personally I enjoyed learning about how you connect to your diety! When I first came I didn’t know much about other diety. I’ve learned about the different correspondences and the lore behind them. I find they all have unique stories that we can see and apply to our lives! The stories are my favorite!!! Thank you for all your entries and allowing me to be a part of your journey!!!
Jeannie

10 Likes

thank you very much for the new sign!
Congratulations to all my sister Witches for the beautiful experiences presented on the forum!
be blessed!

google photo

8 Likes

Congratulations everyone! I so enjoy reading everyone’s entries! So helpful and inspiring! :heart: :infinite_roots: :silver_heart: :mage: :star2: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got a new badge! :partying_face: :tada: I’m glad I was able to provide inspiration for the challenge, and I’ve loved reading everyone’s entries!

6 Likes

Finally can log in to say thank you for the new badge (even if I feel like I phoned this one in and am disappointed with myself) but more importantly,

:tada: Congratulations to everyone who earned a new one this week! :tada:

7 Likes

The badges are, as always, very well deserved- thank you all again for taking the time to share your deity work! :heart: :pray:

The topic of Deities is one that is close to many people’s hearts, and a really powerful area in the Craft - I know the challenge entries shared will continue to aid and inspire fellow witches and worshippers on their journeys for many years to come. I’m sure they thank you all too! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

The next challenge is in the works! It will appear on the main page of the forum (or, for easier access, in the Activities category) as soon as it is ready.

Blessed be, challengers! :trophy: :sparkles:

8 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.