Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Candle Diviner) :purple_spell_candle:

I hope they hurry for you. You deserve the best always. :people_hugging:. :heart_eyes::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

9 Likes

:people_hugging: :black_heart:

Eight hours later, itโ€™s done! Us and our two cat friends are in the new place! Weโ€™ll clean the old place on Sunday. For now, sleep. :sleepy:

Looking forward to catching up on all Iโ€™ve missed here! :black_heart:

10 Likes

@starborn Congratulations :confetti_ball: :tada: Iโ€™m so happy for you :sparkling_heart: Wishing you Many blessings and much love in your new home :house_with_garden: :heart::black_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::blush::hugs:

10 Likes

@starborn Fabulous Happy Days :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

10 Likes

Wooohooo! Congrats to all of you :partying_face: :heart:

Hope you got some good rest and are feeling recharged- wishing you all the best as you settle in and get comfy in the new place! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Yes! Iโ€™m glad you are done and safe! So happy for you. Get some rest my friend. Sweet dreams punkin

10 Likes

Now comes the fun of finding everything and getting organized! I hope you like your new place, not just as an image of the future the way it has been, but also as a living space and place of safety from which you may soon step forth into a brand new world of growth and abundance.

Today is the first day of the rest of your lives!:heartpulse::heartpulse:

9 Likes

Get some rest and have fun settling in! Good luck!

10 Likes

@starborn I hadnโ€™t even realized it. I always use the word punkin. But you are literally the "pun"kin. Lmao

10 Likes

Thank you all for the well wishes! :black_heart:

Things are going well. Iโ€™m just constantly exhausted and sore. And probably a bit sick. My temperatureโ€™s all over the place.

But things will improve. :smile:

:laughing: I am Katerina of the Pun People!

10 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.