Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Candle Diviner) :purple_spell_candle:

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 175th Weekly Witchy Challenge :purple_spell_candle: :

Candle Divination Witch Challenge

To all those who explored candle divination this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:candle: :mag: Candle Diviner :fire: :sparkles:

Candle Diviner Badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

From Spells8: Flickering Magick

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :purple_spell_candle: :sparkles:

16 Likes

Congratulations to all who received a new badge. I didn’t manage an entry this week due to life getting in the way but will be looking out for this one at the next catchup.

Blessed be

Alan

16 Likes

Thanks for the badge. :partying_face: Well done everyone, :green_heart:

14 Likes

Congratulations to all my fellow wax burners! :purple_spell_candle:

What a wick-ed challenge and bright idea this was. It lit the way for some interesting experiences, for sure.

I’ve had a lot on my plate recently, but I’m glad I wasn’t too exhaust-ed to participate with you all. No burning out here!

Now that the flames have died down… I wonder what’s next? :smile:

(Apologies for trying to cram candle-related words in there. :laughing: )

15 Likes

Thank you for the badge and the great challenge. I have enjoyed it.:heartpulse:
:medal_sports: :candle:
We all burned the midnight candle at both ends for this one!:sweat_smile:

15 Likes

thank you for the new sign! congratulations to all!

13 Likes

Thank you for the badge!

14 Likes

Thank you for the badge :triple_moon_goddess: :white_candle:

14 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge, Bry. Congratulations to all!

12 Likes

Thanks for the new badge :purple_spell_candle: and :tada: congratulations to everyone who earned theirs this week! :tada:

12 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful new badge! :dizzy: Congratulations to everyone else who received a badge as well! Great job! I loved reading all of the different entries for this challenge. It was a new area for me, even if it wasn’t reading wax or the flame per se in my entry. It was a new experience with my candle; it was doing some hard work! :revolving_hearts:

13 Likes

Thanks for the new badge! And congratulations to everyone who got one too!

13 Likes

Thank youu for the badge
Congratulate to all :tada:

13 Likes

Congratulations to everyone :tada::tada::tada:

11 Likes

Let me just set up a big mirror here- sending that appreciation back out to all of you wonderful people! :heart: :mirror: :laughing:

Really great job to all those who gave the theme a try this week! :clap: For anyone who didn’t get a chance here in the busy holiday season, no fear! We’re already halfway to the next Catch-Up :grin: :+1:

And speaking of nexts, the next challenge is in the works! It will magically appear in the forum just as soon as it is finished. I hope it’ll be a theme that you enjoy! :sparkles:

Blessed be, challengers!

No apologies, only applause- you sure got a lot of them! :clap: :joy: :candle:

10 Likes

I love your puns!

11 Likes

This was a fun challenge :blush::hugs:

11 Likes

Thank y… Oh, you said “puns” and not “pants.” :laughing: Gosh, I must be tired.

Thank you! :black_heart: I’m here almost every day for more punny adventures.

11 Likes

Lays flat on belly head in hands watching intently. Munching on popcorn :popcorn: waiting for the show :grin:

10 Likes

I’m laying flat on my back, waiting for the removalists to pack everything, and my phone battery is slowly dying, but we already took the chargers to the new place. :laughing:

:saluting_face:

10 Likes