Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up: 200th Challenge Edition) 🏆

Congrats to everyone! Oh gosh, so many entries! I wanted to do more, but if there was a badge for procrastination, that would have been rightfully mine :face_holding_back_tears:

12 Likes

I hear ya on this one! I procrastinated so long I didn’t even get an entry in! :woman_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

Perhaps, like a free space on a bingo board, we should have a procrastination challenge - where everyone who comments but doesn’t enter gets a procrastination badge (sounds like a fun thing for an April Fool’s Day challenge! :laughing: :+1: )

No worries there! There is always another Catch-Up Challenge on the horizon - another chance will come again soon! :blush: :heart:

9 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!! It is very impressive all the entries that were posted. Dtill haven’t gotten to read them all. I look forward to reading them soon.
Thanks @BryWisteria for all your hard work!
@stavroula and @mystique I also hear you on the procrastination challenge, I wanted to do more then 3. But I was too busy and not as motivated as I wanted to be.
Grateful I was able to complete what i did…

9 Likes

@celineelise The pleasure is all mine - thanks again for sharing your lovely entries! :heart:

11 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.