Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents ( Favored by the Fantastical ) :phoenix:

Seriously, why didn’t I do my entry on Falcor? :woman_facepalming: :laughing:

:tada: Congratulations to everyone who earned a new badge this week! :tada:

12 Likes

@Artemisia I love that flying dog :dog:

11 Likes

Congrats to everyone that is receiving their new badge; Favored by the Fantastical :unicorn: :vampire:

I can’t believe I got this challenge in on time finally.
Blessed Be,
Medea

11 Likes

For every fanstastical beast out there, there’s an equally fantastic witch! Thank you again to everyone who joined in to share an entry and enlighten the coven about your favorite magickal critter(s) :sparkles:

It’s a very fun theme (thank you again for the suggestion, @Cosmic_Curiosity !), so for anyone who didn’t get a chance to enter (or those who feel called to continue to explore the theme on their own) - keep on having fun with it! :dragon_face: :two_hearts:

toothless-dragon
Gif from Tenor

Next challenge is in the works! It will appear on both the main page of the forum and within the Activities category just as soon as it is ready. I hope it’ll be a theme you enjoy!

Blessed be, witchy challengers! :trophy:

10 Likes

I’m going to blow your mind right now.

He’s a dragon. :see_no_evil: No joke. :laughing:

10 Likes

@starborn A dragon, my childhoods been shattered :crazy_face::rofl:. Cute fluffy dragon lol

10 Likes

You and Starborn are so funny!

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria :grin::heartpulse: :witch_pentacle::heartpulse::heartpulse:

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! And congratulations to all the best keepers!

10 Likes

@crystal59 and @Amethyst - the pleasure is all mine, thank you again for joining in to explore the theme! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For anyone who hasn’t come across it yet in their adventurers throughout the forum, the next challenge is now live! Here is a fast travel pass right to it, if you’d like to take a peek:

Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - All About Intuition :exclamation:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :confetti_ball:
@BryWisteria Thank You for the Fantastical Badge :dizzy::woman_mage::dizzy:

:camera: Congratulations @vivziebizzie

8 Likes

OMG!!! I LOVED, LOVE HIM! My favorite story as a child an adult!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

@Diamond I’m singing with Limahl :dancer:

8 Likes

Doe, rae, me, fa so la te doe. Get my voice ready to join in with you!! :kissing_heart::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

7 Likes

I love this movie so much.

8 Likes

Oh yes to the electric mayhem also… have you watched the tv about them?
The Muppets Mayhem The Muppets Mayhem - Google Search

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone :clap: :purple_heart:
giphy
Snake figure 8

8 Likes

@celineelise bookmarked on my Disney. Hail Muppets :rofl:

8 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.