Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Fire Elemental) 🔥

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for our 29th Weekly Witchy Challenge :fire: !

To all those who walked through flames and burned brightly using the element fire in their magickal and spiritual practices - here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:fire::candle: Fire Elemental :volcano: :heart:

fire elemental

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

An element of creation and destruction, life and death- fire has a unique appeal. Working with flame means balancing great power with potential risk. As a particularly tricky element- very well done to everyone who joined in! :fire:

As always, it has been a delight to see your magick be expressed in creative and unique ways. The talent in the forum is dazzling! :sparkles:

I hope everyone enjoyed the challenge- thank you once again for taking part! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :heart: :fire:

12 Likes

Thank you for my title!!!

7 Likes

Already wearing mine! :grin: :fire:

7 Likes

I’m a :fire: bender, too. Yay! (Actually, it sounds like Megan is our fire bender. Thank you for the informative post!)

Thank you for the badge!

6 Likes

Thank you for the new title! And you’ve got some wonderful images of fire here too! Great job as always organizing!

5 Likes

Happy for that title :raised_hands:t4:
Thank you😊

5 Likes

You are very welcome, everyone! The badge is well-earned, thanks again for joining in! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:fire: :sparkles:

5 Likes

THANKS SO MUCH @BryWisteria

7 Likes

@BryWisteria , thank you for the badge!

5 Likes

You are very welcome, @Berta and @walter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keep shining on! :fire::sparkles::grin:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.