Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Holder of Light) 🪔

Thank you for the new badge, and Congrats to the other Holders of Light also.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Rowan! :heart: Thanks again for your challenge entry! :tada:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. This week was so exciting for me and I enjoyed every minute of it. I will be KID-FREE this weekend LOL, so I plan on spending most of my free time enjoying my courses on here that I’m still completing, participating in what I can, and practicing, meditating, and enjoying the PEACE. HAHA. Can’t wait to see what the next week brings for me in my amazing new journey! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Janae_Rochele oh I know that feeling! Do all the things while they are otherwise engaged! I feel it on a deeper level :joy: I hope you progress through the courses nicely, don’t rush to get through them because there is a lot of good information in them. I can’t wait to see how you do this weekend!

6 Likes

@Siofra I’m enjoying this. My boyfriend is watching his usual Friday Night Fights, one of his friends are fighting tonight on MMA (my bf used to be an MMA fighter :wink: ) So tonight is a big night at our house lol, and I’m hiding away in my office, at my altar, on my laptop and writing in my Book of Shadows and Mirrors. I’m enjoying so much tonight with the FULL MOON, it makes me SOOO happy! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I’m ready for the Pink Full Moon Spell I will be completing this weekend! I thought about making a post about the Pink Full Moon and see who all will be participating in it. I’m just so curious about it and really into it. This weekend has been a blessing. I’m currently in the most spiritual part of my life that I’ve ever had, with many life awakenings each day, it’s absolutely insane! But I know that things are changing for the better and being on here everyday is definitely the reason for it! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Janae_Rochele! :heart: I’m so happy to hear that things are going so well for you and that your spirituality is thriving in exciting new ways- hope you had a lovely weekend too, and that you enjoyed the full moon :full_moon:

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.