Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Kitchen Witch) šŸ§

Well done to everyone who participated in the Sixth Weekly Witchy Challenge!

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

To all those who fired up their ovens, intent, and rolled up their sleeves to bring magick into the kitchen- here is a gourmet shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences and recipes, everyone who participated has received the small prize of a shiny new title!

:woman_cook::herb:Kitchen Witch! :sparkles::bowl_with_spoon:

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :medal_sports:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site- click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on your username
  3. Next, click on ā€œPreferencesā€
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing.
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€ . Enjoy them- they are a trophy of your accomplishments!

Thank you again to everyone who jumped in on this challenge! :clap:

It sounds like we have many talented bakers, cooks, and kitchen crafters here in the forums- I loved reading about the goodies you all decided to make! :drooling_face::cupcake: From sweet to savory, main courses to side dishes- this week felt like a peek into a ā€œwitch restaurantā€- where all of the food is made with love and magickal intent! :sparkles:

I hope everyone had fun in the kitchen and found that, after all of the hard work, your dishes tasted even better with a bit of magick! :plate_with_cutlery::sparkling_heart:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :raised_hands:

Blessed Be to All! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun in the kitchen & I look forward to the next challenge!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, Iā€™m a kitchen witch. Lol

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate all the challenges youā€™ve had us do. Theyā€™re fun. Iā€™m trying to think of what to do for next weekā€™s already! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Can anyone please help me find the newest weekly challenge? :dizzy_face: I saw it then lost it. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the link: šŸ™ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Dealing in the Divine

Hope that helps. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you! My cake turned out to be a hit, but I realized I didnt even get a photo :neutral_face: Iā€™m going to try a nice lavender cupcake recipe for my birthday next Friday, Iā€™ll make sure I get photos of that adventure to share!

5 Likes

Uh, thanks a million!

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome @Susurrus and @Amethyst! :two_hearts: And Iā€™m glad you found a way to the next challenge, @christina4- I hope the next topic resonates with you! :pray::heart:

Happy birthday in advance, @haley! :confetti_ball: And oh my goodness lavender cupcakes sound amazing! :heart_eyes::cupcake: Are you planning to use lavender oil, the flower buds, and/or use lavender as decorations on top? Iā€™ve tried lavender lemon cake before and it was de~licious! :yum: I hope your cupcakes come out wonderful and that you have a fun birthday! :partying_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

@haley early happy birthday! I have never thought to put lavender in my baked goods, I hope they come out fantastic. Thank you for the idea on my next baking adventure.

@BryWisteria Iā€™m looking forward to continuing working with Brigid :star2:

2 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.