Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Kitchen Witch) 🧁

Well done to everyone who participated in the Sixth Weekly Witchy Challenge!

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

To all those who fired up their ovens, intent, and rolled up their sleeves to bring magick into the kitchen- here is a gourmet shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences and recipes, everyone who participated has received the small prize of a shiny new title!

:woman_cook::herb:Kitchen Witch! :sparkles::bowl_with_spoon:

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :medal_sports:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site- click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on your username
  3. Next, click on “Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing.
  5. Click “Save”

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” . Enjoy them- they are a trophy of your accomplishments!

Thank you again to everyone who jumped in on this challenge! :clap:

It sounds like we have many talented bakers, cooks, and kitchen crafters here in the forums- I loved reading about the goodies you all decided to make! :drooling_face::cupcake: From sweet to savory, main courses to side dishes- this week felt like a peek into a “witch restaurant”- where all of the food is made with love and magickal intent! :sparkles:

I hope everyone had fun in the kitchen and found that, after all of the hard work, your dishes tasted even better with a bit of magick! :plate_with_cutlery::sparkling_heart:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :raised_hands:

Blessed Be to All! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun in the kitchen & I look forward to the next challenge!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m a kitchen witch. Lol

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate all the challenges you’ve had us do. They’re fun. I’m trying to think of what to do for next week’s already! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Can anyone please help me find the newest weekly challenge? :dizzy_face: I saw it then lost it. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Here’s the link: 🙏 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Dealing in the Divine

Hope that helps. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you! My cake turned out to be a hit, but I realized I didnt even get a photo :neutral_face: I’m going to try a nice lavender cupcake recipe for my birthday next Friday, I’ll make sure I get photos of that adventure to share!

5 Likes

Uh, thanks a million!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @Susurrus and @Amethyst! :two_hearts: And I’m glad you found a way to the next challenge, @christina4- I hope the next topic resonates with you! :pray::heart:

Happy birthday in advance, @haley! :confetti_ball: And oh my goodness lavender cupcakes sound amazing! :heart_eyes::cupcake: Are you planning to use lavender oil, the flower buds, and/or use lavender as decorations on top? I’ve tried lavender lemon cake before and it was de~licious! :yum: I hope your cupcakes come out wonderful and that you have a fun birthday! :partying_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

@haley early happy birthday! I have never thought to put lavender in my baked goods, I hope they come out fantastic. Thank you for the idea on my next baking adventure.

@BryWisteria I’m looking forward to continuing working with Brigid :star2:

2 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.