Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Sacred One) :stonehenge:

Merry meet!

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 202nd Weekly Witchy Challenge - Sacred Spaces, Sacred Places :stonehenge:

Sacred Places

To all those who explored sacred spaces and places this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:hindu_temple: :shinto_shrine: Sacred One :church: :mountain:

sacred one badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

(And an extra thank you to @stavroula for suggesting the theme for this challenge! :heart:)

Stonehenge picture from Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :stonehenge::sparkles:

16 Likes

Well done everyone, congratulations on your badges, beautiful entries. Thanks for the badge :partying_face:

14 Likes

Congrats, everyone~! And thank you so much for the badge~! :heartpulse: :black_cat: :dizzy:

15 Likes

Thank you everyone for sharing. I have learned a lot this week.
Congratulations!

14 Likes

Thank your for the new challenge and badge and :tada: congrats to everyone who earned a new badge this week! :tada:

13 Likes

Thank you everyone I learned more sacred spaces I want to explore and really enjoyed this challenge!!
https://pin.it/7sgFm6iakLet it shine like the forth of July!!X Shoot out of the sky sky sky!!
BOOM BOOM BOOM :fire: :fireworks:!! EVEN HIGHER THAN THE MOON :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :new_moon: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:!!! BABE YOUR A FIREWORK! boom boOM boom EVEN BRIGHTER THAN THE MOON!!!MAKE THEM GO ** ** **
SHOW THEM WHAT YOUR WORTH!!! kAtie Perry Fire Work
We are a Rainbow
Rainbow Woman Please Come Restore the Beauty inn me!! MY FAV SONG
like a lighten bolt
ignite the way!!!
Babe you are a fire work!!

Jeannie

14 Likes

Such beautiful and amazing sacred spaces! Loved seeing them all :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Thank you for the new badge!

13 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who received a new badge today! :clap:

13 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got a badge! And thank you, @BryWisteria, for making these challenges fun!

13 Likes

Hearts for everyone~! I love you guys so much ;w; My beautiful family :pink_heart: :pink_heart: :pink_heart:

12 Likes

Congrats everyone! I joined the site only this past Sunday so it was a bit late to try to come up with something to submit. Waiting for the next challenge! Tomorrow?!

12 Likes

Yesssss! :yum: I, too, am on the edge of my seat!

Thank you, @BryWisteria for the challenges and the badges. And thank you everyone for making this challenge interesting and fun. Congrats!

11 Likes

ongrats everyone on getting your new badge! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
thank you @ BryWisteria for what you do for all of us! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

That was a lovely challenge idea. And congratulations to everyone. :black_heart:

9 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone - thanks again for joining in! The traveler in me loved seeing and hearing about your sacred spaces. Wherever you consider your special place to be, thank you so much for sharing it with the coven :heart: :hugs:

Yes! (Well, today now!) The new challenge will be out in the forum just as soon as it is ready! I hope it’ll be a theme that you enjoy :blush:

Agreed! Thank you again to @stavroula for coming up with the theme - it was an adventurous one! :grin:

Next challenge, coming soon!

Blessed be, witchy challengers :sparkles:

10 Likes

Thank you and congrats on the new badge everyone! :blush:

10 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.