Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Virent anima)

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 94th Weekly Witchy Challenge- Blooming with the Moon :hibiscus:

Blooming with the Moon Improve Growth Challenge

To all those who worked magick that “bloomed” with the full moon this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:full_moon: :arrow_double_up: Virent anima :hibiscus: :sparkles:

Virent anima is a Latin phrase that can be translated as “Blooming soul” ←

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

From planting wishing and growing intentions- thank you to explore who worked magick that “bloomed” in honor of the full moon! :seedling: :full_moon_with_face:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :hibiscus: :sparkles:

18 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you and as promised (although a little late), here is the moon ring my husband brought me! If you ask me it’s better than a wedding ring :ring: well in my opinion anyways :laughing:

Oh and don’t mind the McDonald’s bbq sauce it’s there as my 5 year old daughter said “I didn’t order that in my happy meal that take it” at very moment lol :joy: :woman_facepalming:

15 Likes

Thank u :heartbeat::heartbeat:

8 Likes

I love your ring! That is beautiful!

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria!

8 Likes

Love your moonstone ring! That’s a whopper. Mine look like pebbles in comparison :laughing:. It looks lovely on. It really is a beautiful colour.

Ps love the photo bombing bbq sauce from macca’s. That’s classic!

10 Likes

@BryWisteria
Well, my lovely fairy Princess…love the new title!
Thank you, you’re always as creative as you are dear to me.
Barbyland

Garnet - Verint Anima

8 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful new badge :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge, dear heart! I look forward to seeing what you come up with on Wednesday!

8 Likes

A beautiful ring! I love a moonstone

10 Likes

Thank you for the awesome new badge. :pentacle_tarot:
:butterfly:

9 Likes

Thank you for the…blooming badge! :laughing:

9 Likes

MuslimWitch,
I love :heart: ur ring :ring: it looks like a rainbow :rainbow: moonstone! I love Rainbow :rainbow: moonstone it has so many different colors inside!
You are a blessed human being!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you :blush: for this challenge I barley could work any magick but I love my practice and my Lord and Lady! So I feel better :kissing_heart: I knew it was a powerful moon and an eclipse and in :scorpius: Scorpio! So I took a chance and had faith! I just started to have union back with my family, this spell really worked! Next day I got a call from my sons mom and said she needed me to get my son asap! Then next day I was so sad :sob: I have no where to home him. Next day people moved out of this house me and my husband has had our eyes on cause it’s roomy, nice and affordable. Things are starting to fall in place! Magick works I am so happy :smiley:
I’m afraid :scream: to be happy what if it falls through? Ow :stop_sign: stop the worrying stop :stop_sign: the fear stop :stop_sign: the doors :door: are finally opening! I imagine my key :key: to my new home :house: I manifested this and I just love you all! Thank you :blush: loving coven! You just have no idea how much I appreciate you!
Jeannie

Jeannie

6 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone- thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

The Full Moon has passed, but I hope your spellwork continues to thrive. Keep on blooming, Virent souls! :hibiscus: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@TheMuslimWitch Beautiful moonstone, Khadija! And lol at the BBQ sauce :joy:

@Garnet The pleasure is all mine, Garnet- lots of love to you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Amethyst I’ve got something in the works- it’ll launch soon! :grin: I hope you enjoy the next theme! :heart:

@Kasandra 10 points to House Dragon (or is there another “house” you’d prefer? :laughing: ) for flower puns! :joy::+1:

@Jeannie1 I’m so happy to hear that things are falling into place for you! It’s nervous to be worried until the last piece clicks into place, but it sounds like you are working hard and doing everything you can to manifest your goals, Jeannie. I have full faith in you- you can do it, my friend! :heart: I pray everything works out and that you get your new home soon :blush: Lots of love and good thoughts coming your way!

8 Likes

Umm, House Targaryen? :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes thanks it is rather huge and did cost quite a bit, however as soon as i looked at it and my face lit up my husband knew how bad i wanted it without saying anything… As for the BBQ sauce, just love that classic but unfortunately my daughter didn’t catch on the tend like the rest of my kids but hey, i guess that’s a good thing? one less fattening thing going in their cute little mouths… :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes i love rainbow moonstone as well, and in person it reflects the light so beautifully i stare at it most of the day lol

6 Likes