Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Weavemaster) 🧶

Bravo to the talented folks who joined in for the Twenty-first Weekly Witchy Challenge! :yarn:

For those who spun spells and twisted twine as they wove their wishes into being- here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:thread::scissors: Weavemaster :yarn::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

weavemaster

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username, and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

It was a such a delight to see everyone’s woven wonders! :star_struck: I am constantly amazed by the creativity here in the forums- every challenge is always a surprise of how you will put your many talents to the test. And I have to admit- I am never disappointed in the beautiful spellwork everyone shares!

I know knot magick was a new aspect for some of you- thank you for being brave and jumping in to try something new! I hope this challenge opened a door for you and that you can continue to incorporate spells with string and tying intent into more spellwork to come :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Once again, well done!

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria! It’s always fun to earn one!

6 Likes

Thank you! I always love our challenges!

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!! @BryWisteria! I will tie it on with pride.

5 Likes

This was a great challenge!! :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to everyone who earned the badge!! :yarn: Let’s keep weaving the future!

5 Likes

Thanks for helping me learn so much in a little time frame! I love my new badge! I honor this badge too!
Jeannie

3 Likes

You’re very welcome and congrats again @Amethyst, @Rowan, @Berta, @Francisco, and @Jeannie1! :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It always makes me so happy when people enjoy the challenges! I’ve got another one cooking up now- it’ll be posted in the forum later today :grin: I hope it’s a theme that will resonate with all of you! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone! This is the first challenge that I missed :pensive: I have alot going on. Too much to mention.

3 Likes

No worries at all, @Christina4- it is a very busy time of year! Hope things are going well for you despite the holiday hecticness- feel free to jump in on the next challenge if you’re up for it! :grin::+1:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.