šŸ’§ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Splish Splash Spellwork

Perfect Iā€™m going to do the remove the curse with salt I need to take a spiritual bath this will push me to do it.
Better safe than sorry
Thankyou

15 Likes

I giggled reading this.

15 Likes

This is my entry

16 Likes

Challenge entry

Oh how I love a cleansing bath, nothing better than some candles, adding some rose petals and some bath salts and soak washing away all the negative energies with some mediation music playing and reading. Adding a cup of herbal tea as well. So dreamy and relaxing Shame I donā€™t have a picture for this challenge.

I also use water to cleanse my crystals making some moon water and having them charge when itā€™s a full moon. Of course not all the crystals since some might get destroyed.

I think itā€™s time for me to cleanse my self this challenge has made me realise how important it is to wash away the negative energy.

Though my star sign is cancer so I guess that counts as a water sign.

19 Likes

Love this I may use if that is ok

16 Likes

Me: What do I even have to say about water?

Also me:

Thatā€™s my challenge entry. I couldnā€™t resist sharing so many photos, so I made it a thing. :laughing:

19 Likes

Absolutely! May it bring you peace and empowerment!
:revolving_hearts::gift_heart:

13 Likes

Oooh so excited for this. My guides told me this weekend to practice doing bath Rituals this past weekend. So I a deprivation tank float on Friday and a healing abth on Sunday.
Chamomile and Eucalyptus Healing Bath

But it was so recharging i plan on doing it again this weekend!!!
Makes sense aince it is Pisces season why i am so draw to the water element.
It is awesome that I keep being in synch with the challenges! Grateful to be a part of this community.

@starborn i want to come see the beaches also and see the kangaroos!!!

@tracyS it has been rainy as ā– ā– ā– ā–  here in Portland tooā€¦ i was able to grab this shot when the rain stopped and i got home from work.

@Devenne I wash with salt to cut :scissors: cords with clients daily when working. And if you have trader Joeā€™s near you. I love their salt scub it is the best. It has 4 different oils in it and smells like lavender.

20 Likes

What a wonderful tree! Is that growing on your roof or behind the building? Imagine decorating it for the winter holidays!

14 Likes

I love that tree so much. It is in my neighbors yard, behind me one street over. It is giant, I am guessing over 150 years old. My neighbor doesnā€™t decorate it for that holidays but that would be rad. It is probably 200 ft tall. If I was in charge I would light the tree if it agreed to it. Cause i would want to ask for consent firstā€¦
We had two more giant pies that were removed by our land lord. I miss them

15 Likes

Iā€™ll have to check it.out thankyou lovely :rose:

14 Likes

Iā€™ll trade you a kangaroo for an epic tree! :laughing:

Seriously, though, that is an amazing looking tree. I would love to call one my neighbour. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Oh! You didnā€™t hear about the 91 Million year old family of trees in your back yard? No visitors allowed- to protect the genetic line, but the discoverers are selling seeds to people to grow their own. I heard about them a couple of days ago from Witches of the Craft and lost the link to the article. The pines are apple green with bark said to look like Coco Puffs cereal.

15 Likes

Coco Puffsā€¦ Oh! These ones?

17 Likes

This is my first challenge. With the Snow Moon this Saturday, I will be making Moon Water. However tomorrow evening supposed to be raining here in Nashville so I have already placed containers out to capture fresh rain water to utilize as well. Me being an Aquarius, water is kinda my thing.

Blessed be to all and have a great remainder of the week and a blessed Snow Moon this weekend. :crescent_moon:

19 Likes

Here is what it looked like a year ago before the other pines were cut down. I love my neighborhood cause of rhe old growth trees. I will take some pictures and start a thread. It will be called friends of treesšŸŒ³ @georgia

18 Likes

Oh my stars, those are amazing!!! :heart_eyes: What a shame they cut them down. Thatā€™s so sadā€¦

14 Likes

@celineelise what a beautiful tree :green_heart:

13 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY

Iā€™m not a bath person. I shudder at the idea of soaking in a tub of water. The thought of any dirt or residue coming off my body and sitting in that just gives me icks. Lol. So I do a shower ritual daily. I get into the shower and ground myself. Then as the water runs over me I repeat 3 times ā€œout with the negative energy, in with the goodā€ and then say mote it be and sometimes add in a Blessed Be at the end.

Also the end of December I collected some rain water the day of the last full moon and then left it out in the last full moon of the year to charge it. I have been using it to cleanse crystals that can be put in water and have lefts bowls of it out for offerings.

20 Likes

Yes. Ooh. More information. :rubbing hands greedily:

I am definitely a tree hugger.
:heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

14 Likes