šŸ’§ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Splish Splash Spellwork

This is my first challenge. With the Snow Moon this Saturday, I will be making Moon Water. However tomorrow evening supposed to be raining here in Nashville so I have already placed containers out to capture fresh rain water to utilize as well. Me being an Aquarius, water is kinda my thing.

Blessed be to all and have a great remainder of the week and a blessed Snow Moon this weekend. :crescent_moon:

19 Likes

Here is what it looked like a year ago before the other pines were cut down. I love my neighborhood cause of rhe old growth trees. I will take some pictures and start a thread. It will be called friends of treesšŸŒ³ @georgia

18 Likes

Oh my stars, those are amazing!!! :heart_eyes: What a shame they cut them down. Thatā€™s so sadā€¦

14 Likes

@celineelise what a beautiful tree :green_heart:

13 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY

Iā€™m not a bath person. I shudder at the idea of soaking in a tub of water. The thought of any dirt or residue coming off my body and sitting in that just gives me icks. Lol. So I do a shower ritual daily. I get into the shower and ground myself. Then as the water runs over me I repeat 3 times ā€œout with the negative energy, in with the goodā€ and then say mote it be and sometimes add in a Blessed Be at the end.

Also the end of December I collected some rain water the day of the last full moon and then left it out in the last full moon of the year to charge it. I have been using it to cleanse crystals that can be put in water and have lefts bowls of it out for offerings.

20 Likes

Yes. Ooh. More information. :rubbing hands greedily:

I am definitely a tree hugger.
:heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Challenge Entry

I am finally feeling like Iā€™m getting back to myself. Maybe I really did just need some quiet, internal shadow work time this year! I found this bottle while I was out the other day and immediately knew that it was my moon water bottle. Iā€™ve also finally figured out an altar that I like and that works for me! I am making some moon water this weekend that I will use in my Sunday Self Care Baths that I take weekly. I always light candles, add something marvelous to the water (lately itā€™s been rosemary and eucalyptus with sea salt), turn the lights off, do a guided meditation with insight timer, and set intentions for the week. Itā€™s such a nice way to get my mind right for the week ahead! The moon water is going to be a lovely touch because I have some big plans that Iā€™m working on right now, great plans that are pushing me a little (a lot) out of my comfort zone and that I have been manifesting for awhile now. Iā€™m excited (and terrifiedā€¦ but in a good way!).

22 Likes

Trees are friends. :black_heart:

17 Likes

Just an idea. I am the same way. Thatā€™s why I take a shower before my ritual baths to cleanse my body first.

16 Likes

Lovely altar :heart:

15 Likes

@Devenne I have tried that but all I can think about is dead skin cells floating off my body. Lol I know, Iā€™m strange.

15 Likes

That makes me think of those little fish that eat your toes in beauty spas. :grin:

15 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yes! Maybe I should put them fish in my bath, then maybe I could handle it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

I do similar. :black_heart: I shower afterwards. Sometimes I use oils in the bath as they are really great for scraping off dead skin with this wood and metal scraper I have, or for nourishing my hair. Sometimes, itā€™s just because of the other things in the water other than water, like when salts and florals are present.

Eek! I wouldnā€™t want one nibbling on my butt. :laughing:

16 Likes

You guys are funny. :joy::rofl::green_heart:

13 Likes

I wonder if those little fish could eat the hair off my legs so I wouldnā€™t have to shave! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

Found this. Even cats do water magic.

21 Likes

I like to leave the salt and such from the ritual on my skin. Itā€™s not ever noticable to the touch afterwards. Iā€™ll wait till the next day to shower. I like leaving it on my skin

17 Likes

Lol so cute. Itā€™s funny Iā€™ll be sitting on the couch tom next to me.and Jerry will want toms spot and wack him on the head from the floor like a sneak attack cracks me up

15 Likes

My cat loves to drink foot bath water. And am like the cat saying no!

15 Likes