šŸŽÆ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Tactical Magick

CHALLENGE ENTRY - WWC - Tactical magick @jan_TheGreenWitch

I have been bed bound for a while now and have been doing the 12 week QiGong challenge but amended it into a sitting challenge. These movements have helped me to maintain some balance, health and meditate on healing and also is useful to keep my blood flow.

I incorporated a candle ceremony with a healing meditation along with my gratefulness to Mother Earth during and after the 45 min sessions to incorporate magick intent into the effect of the sessions.
Blessed be!:purple_heart:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve not read a truer statement, lol. Fae are known for their trickery, so they are always looking for loopholes, lol.

9 Likes

Tactical Magick
My Challenge entry @lerena

My biggest takeaway from this challenge was morals of the craft. How there is fine print in everything and several ways to see it. It just depends on your morals and values.

I took this time to learn about offensive vs defensive spells. I have my alter set for a good luck intentions.

I also dabbled in glamours. changing the way something or someone is perceived.

glamours are commonly used for attraction, beauty, etc. you can work a glamour spell for approachability or invisibility and everything in between. it all depends on situation and intent. example is if you are giving a speech you might want to enchant your Chapstick to make you sound authoritive and confident.

Glamours are not manifestations. Glamour is appearance. so if you use a glamour for luck then you will seem lucky but not be lucky.

The strength from a glamour spell derives from within and how it is projected outwards.

anyway yeah thats my take this week, kay thanks

8 Likes

I love that @Amaris_Bane!

6 Likes

@Amaris_Bane, @marsha and @jan_TheGreenWitch

10 Likes

Love that @Ostara !!!

7 Likes

This is an awesome way as tactical magick! I am in awe of your magnificent mind and hope your ritual does what you intend it to do.
Blessed be! :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Travel Witch for acknowledging my love for the craft! My intention was to :wink: be closer with nature. I went on a nature walk and found some twigs I liked and know there on my alter.
Muslim Witch thank you :blush: I am fighting the resistance!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge-Tactical Magick.
First time entering one, been wanting to do one for some time but with a busy schedule so it doesnā€™t always work.
My driverā€™s license was set to expire in a few weeks, even though I had mailed in my renewal about a month prior, no license and no evidence the check had been presented. Now as many of you can attest, a battle with the MVA needs a fair bit of luck. I had an appointment set for this morning to go down there and renew in person, and Iā€™ve got a lot to do this weekend so I needed some luck to get in, out, and on with my day and not have it be an all day affair.
So last night I looked under the luck spells section, and I said ā€œSelf, you have a small bottle of amethyst chips, you can tuck those in your purse.ā€ I did the amethyst activation meditation last night and left it out on the altar overnight. My intention was ā€œI will accomplish what I need at the MVA in a timely mannerā€.
This morning Iā€™m getting ready to head out the door to go to the MVA, and mom says ā€œHey, informed delivery just sent notice and I think your license is in there, go check and see if the check clearedā€. I did, it cleared a few days ago, and I should have my license in hand today without needing to visit the MVA.
That was my strategic application of a luck meditation to get some time back this morning and things worked out with the MVA better than I had planned.

9 Likes

Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Tactical Magick Entry.

Happy Saturday everyone :hugs:, hope everyone had a wonderful week. For this weeks challenge I decided to write my own spell - the spell chose me lol.

ā€˜ā€™A Spell To Get a Day of Rest From Your In-laws.ā€

Normally when I have a doctors appointment, I use it as an opportunity to also take a mental health day. So, with the above noted, yesterday I had a day off from work. After my morning appointment, I took the rest of the afternoon to get my house in order (the things that I would normally do on a Saturday morning) with the thought, ā€œgreat tomorrow, I can just enjoy my morning, maybe do some light spell work if I get my chores done today.ā€

However, I then remembered that my husbandā€™s parents were supposed to come over on Saturday (today) and now more than before I wanted to make sure that I got rid of the weeks worth of dog hair that had now taken on a new life form and was covering my stairs and creeping out of the corners of my home lol. I also thought it would be a good opportunity after my house was clean to take a Cleansing Bath and start making my holiday gifts (this year I want to make Bath salts, candles, Loom knitting crafts and such for my friends and family).

After the bath, meditation and jars were made (total of 6 at the pictured size)

I settled in for the night to enjoy the rest of my evening.

When I woke up this morning I was exhausted! For the life of me I did not have the energy to entertain, or the desire to put away my witchy books (my in-laws donā€™t know I practice yet, they know I see ghost etc thoughā€¦ Iā€™m just not ready to share the witchy side with them yet).

So when my husband said he was taking our pup to the park, I decide to light the candles on my alter, upon lighting the 3 candles the following words came to mind (with good intentions in my thoughts and heart):

Powers above, please see I need rest, let my in-laws stay at home so I can rest. So mote it be

Following me saying the above, I stood in quite mediation at my alter, asking for no harm to come , and for love light and positivity to be projected in my words and thought. Within my quite meditation I asked for my in-laws to take the day to rest as well.

I left the candles on my alter lite until my husband got home (approximately 20mins), at which point he let me know that his parents would not be coming over today. At this point I said thank you again to the high powers at my alter and left my candles lite for another 20 mins before I put them out.

This was the first spell Iā€™ve ever written, or was gifted and thought it would be nice to share.

Have a beautiful rest of your day everyone :hugs::blush:.
Only the best,
Francessca

11 Likes

I love this manifestation for your needs through a spell and altar meditation. This worked wonderfully I see which is fabulous!

Also @Francessca, Bath Salts are a terrific gift - I love making/giving and receiving them and yours look great! :bathtub:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for you positivity and feedback @jan_TheGreenWitch , I appreciate it :blush:! Itā€™s my first time making bath salts, and writing a spell.

9 Likes

Jan The GreenWitch,
I wanted to thank you for sharing your journey of healing with me and thank you for sharing this mindful meditation. To tell you the truth meditation has become a hudge blessing in my life and I know you could agree with me the strength and healing we can have from meditation. I am so happy :grin: that you are carving out that time for your self! Self love and care is so important! Itā€™s most important! You have some determination and I know you are going to heal! I feel it in my bones.! I am praying :pray:t4: and doing mindful meditation and I think I will heal too! At least we doing the best we can to find wholeness!
Live, laugh :laughing: and love :heart:
Jeannie

8 Likes

Rowanā€™s Weekly Witchy Challenge-Tactical Magick Entry

This challenge is right up my alley, I systematically do tactical magick daily. From lighting my black candle each morning for the protection of my loved ones and in honor of Hekate, to smudging my home, opening the patio door, and spraying my earth spray after (weekly), to salting my entry ways. I also have an evil eye hanging on my kitchen window to ward off any negativity.
I draw runes on steamy mirrors for protection, confidence, and financial security/abundance/success.
I place a cap of red wine (cooking wine) and shiny coins out back on my patio table to appease the fae also :fairy:t2:
Iā€™ve done all these methods for quite a while, that now it has become a routine.
I seen the spell to stop gossip/lying so I think I am going to do that one ( just as a boost to rid any whispering liars) along with a simmer pot of orange/clove/cinnamon.
Thanks to the creators for this challenge idea, and as always thanks to @BryWisteria for putting it together.
Bless-ed Be,
Rowan

9 Likes

I am grateful for the insight and ideas from others who are health challenged. My heart overflows with your words, and like you, meditation and consistency in my rituals have kept me going. I am determined to use this experience to propel me forward in every aspect of my life. It is challenging and humbling facing cancer, and I share my story so that others can see things that could help them ā€” and that they are not alone in the quest for good health. I learn so much from hearing yours @Jeannie1 and others share their stories - the good, the bad and the ugly - Itā€™s not easy to put the life you desire on hold to heal, and the entire process can be daunting to the point of feeling beaten down and helpless.

As much as being a witch has helped me through the enormity that witches like us live through, as you know there is no magick wand to wave to make it instantaneously all go away; no magickal ruby red shoes to click together to take us home and undo all of the nightmare we are experiencing; and no miraculous chant/ritual/incantation that we can say to walk away healed. If that were the case, then our bodies would have been healed long ago. To me, my cancer is my trial, and my challenge is to not quit, encourage others to get to know their bodies and speak up when something isnā€™t right, to strengthen my core mind, body and soul to survive and thrive where others may fail, and honor all of the warriors who came before me by using their strength to walk this healing path and lending mine to others to do the same.

Witchcraft keeps me in the game of life, winning each challenge and battle, but ultimately itā€™s up to me and the strength I cultivate within myself that determines if I win the war. What defines the criteria of a win is entirely up to me.
Love you so much @Jeannie1!
Jan :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Amethystā€™s Weekly Witchy Challenge Entry

This week Iā€™m gonna do something Iā€™ve been wanting to do, get over my writerā€™s block. LOL! Iā€™m writing fanfiction of Harry Potter and Iā€™ve been stuck on this chapter and Iā€™m gonna get it done this Sunday!

So I wrote this chant to Apollo to help me and am lighting a yellow candle for focus and mental clarity. Hopefully, that will help me get over the hump and get back in the groove. Hereā€™s the chant:

Mighty Apollo, hear my plea!
Bring my words back to me!
Let the conversation flow from my pen,
and relay all the magic that resides therein!

Wish me luck!

9 Likes

Hi Amaris_Bane. Thank you for bringing that point up regarding the Welcome Mats. I did not think about that. Blessed Be,
Medea

8 Likes

@Amethyst Good Morning. I am sure you probably know all about this website, but just in case you havenā€™t here is one that looks like something that might help with Writers Block:

Spell Bag to Break Through Writerā€™s Block - Moody Moons

8 Likes

Challenge Entry

After two days of brainstorming, I figured out what to do! I still had some money left over from birthday (wasnā€™t sure what to spend it on) and decided to buy Bayonetta 3 for the Nintendo Switch.

Image from Nintendo

One of Bayonettaā€™s (best fictional witch, change my mind, :laughing:) magical tactics for fighting angels, demons, and homunculi is summoning demon slaves by dancing.

Bast enjoys when others dance for her, so on Saturday, I did a heavily improvised dance (without summoning any demon slavesā€¦ or losing half my clothes :grimacing:) for Bast to expel all the negative energy within my physical and emotional body.

Afterward, I did a Tarot reading to ask Bast how I can remain stress-free during the holidays and I drew the Sun. :sun_with_face: I think itā€™s a reminder why I celebrate Yule/Christmas: to celebrate the rebirth of the God.
This is a time to be thinking of others. A time to be full of warmth and generosity like the sun (which gives us so much).

9 Likes

Welcome Stacy11. Your first post is very informational, incorporating Magick and yoga. I look forward to more posts from you. Blessed Be.
Medea

8 Likes