🧑‍💻 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Technology & Modern Magick

No worries! We’re just one challenge (this week) away from a Catch-Up! :wink:

And haha omg I’m addicted to the new virtual altar- I keep finding new fun things you can do with it! It’s definitely taking virtual magick to a whole new level :grinning: :sparkles::computer:

8 Likes

CelestialMoon, & Branwen
I am so excited I just figured out how to use the app and it just was so easy! Sometimes I just need to slow down a little and breathe :person_in_lotus_position:
I am enjoying this app know because I know how to add pictures :clap::clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::trophy::kissing_heart:
Silver Bear :bear:
I am glad you mentioned Kickstarter I did a post and tried letting everyone know about it! I am so happy to help other with there creativity and this is a wonderful way for others to enjoy tarot! Not only tarot but journals etc …
Soifra

I use all these wonderful sights and I like to use
Sky view lite
Kindle and many more
Jeannie

9 Likes

I’m happy for you dear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Maybe I could give it a try too! :blush: I’ve been happy with the website on my phone, but sometimes when writing messages the cursor appears somewhere else than where I’ve clicked. I’ve just kind of gotten used to it! :smile:

8 Likes

This would be a good place to start. They have some basic step by step guides for new users.

I also found several videos on YouTube that were helpful.
Start with the basics, don’t get overwhelmend with all the possibilities right away.

10 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)