🎰 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Fortune Teller's Game

@discobot roll1d6

8 Likes

Clever girl! See, you’re doing great!
Your lovely tea would be wonderful in front of a fireplace in winter.
Thanks, Garnet

11 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity & @nikki12 Amaris shared some good information & a nice article.

We also had a challenge on this as well if you want to see how other’s explored the topic

:cloud: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Hedge Magick: Into Other Realms

11 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

9 Likes

:game_die: 5

8 Likes

@catherine11 Good luck with your number 8! :blush::+1:

@Airam That sounds like a really beautiful recipe, and I bet it smells amazing too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Aurora_Hestia A number 2- nice! If you choose to accept it, I hope you enjoy your meditation work this week :person_in_lotus_position: :two_hearts:

@Cosmic_Curiosity A number 8! Welcome to Hedge Magick, Alan- it’s a curious and very interesting area of the Craft :ghost: :sparkles: I see Amaris and Siofra kindly gave some extra resources where you can learn more! I also recommend taking a look at the entries to the Hedge Magick Challenge- seeing what kinds of things others have done is often a big boost of inspiration. Good luck! :heart:

@QueenC Hooray! I’m glad you like your chosen theme- happy meditating! :person_in_lotus_position: :heart:

@Hazel_Rae Nice roll! Good luck with your number 5 :blush::pentacle_tarot:

@Garnet Hahaha I’m glad you got a chuckle out of it too! :joy::robot:

@AileyGrey Nice roll, Ailey- good luck with your number 9! :sparkeS:

@jamie13 Welcome, Jamie! :blush: That’s a nice roll- if you choose to take on the challenge, I wish you good luck with your number 9! :two_hearts:

@Artemisia “chai, chai again”- I love it! :heart_eyes: I am drooling over this recipe- gosh, it has so many warm and cozy spices! A real cup of autumn magick right there. An absolutely divine potion- beautifully done, Artemisia! :clap::heart::coffee:

@Amaris_Bane Nice roll, Amaris- it sounds like it was your lucky number! :grinning: Good luck with your Hedge Witchery this week, I hope you have fun with it! :two_hearts:

@tiffany28 Welcome, Tiffany! You’ve hit the jackpot with number 7- good luck with money magick this week! :star2::blush:

@nikki12 And another number 8- nice roll, Nikki! Good luck with your magick this week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Assyla555 And a number 4 for Assyla! Very nice- good luck and have fun! :sparkling_heart:

@stavroula Nice, Stavroula- wishing you all the best with relaxing number 2! :person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles:

@katherine28 Welcome, Katherine! :blush: Nice roll- good luck with potion work this week, I hope you have fun with it! :cauldron:

@dorian1 Hello Dorian! It looks like you just need a space between “roll” and “1d10”. Would you be able to try again? You were very close! :grinning:

@Susurrus Oh, nice! Hedge Witchery can be hard to wrap the mind around, especially if this is the first time someone has heard of it. The entries are a great place to explore ideas about hedge magick- thanks, Siofra! :heart:

@irene Nice roll, Irene! Good luck with number 5 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

8 Likes

:game_die: 1

7 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10i got the financial aspect of #7. I made a money bowl. Whwn I go to the bank, I will add some bills. Not many but there will be some. :laughing:

13 Likes

:game_die: 7

9 Likes

First of all, welcome to all the new people that popped out in this post! I hope you do an individual post so we can welcome you properly and learn a bit about you but even if you don’t, we’re glad to have you!

Weekly Witch Challenge Roll 2:

I rolled a two which is a meditation, so I went and found this lovely Persephone Springtime meditation on YouTube and thought I’d share it here with y’all. It’s only like fourteen minutes so it didn’t take long but it was great. I think I’ll do it again tomorrow.

13 Likes

My Challenge Entry - #7 Money Magick :moneybag:

I had a perfect idea for what I was going to do for this challenge, but then I got inspired by something else! I am always looking for ways to make my own content (YouTube, blog, etc.) more monetized without taking away accessibility. I spend quite a lot of time on my content between writing scripts and blog posts, filming and editing, and social media promotion (which I’m really terrible at, btw). Eventually I would love to start earning more than just random amounts of income from my own business.

I found this video from a podcast by Rhiannon Harvest about money magick specifically for occult businesses and I got some fantastic ideas!

So, I will be working on a few different things for my personal money magic practice as well as a few things for my business practice :clap:

12 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

8 Likes

:game_die: 3

8 Likes

@discobot 1d10

8 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

10 Likes

:game_die: 8

10 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10