:game_die: 8

6 Likes

I just wanted to say, “Hello and Welcome!” @vicki3
:heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet and Welcome @deneen to the forum :infinite_roots:
:green_heart:

6 Likes

Happy Happy Hello!! Thank You for the warm welcome :hugs: I do Have to say that I thank the God and Goddess for bringing me to Spell8 and all of You beautiful souls!! I cried out for help and information and …BOOM… just like that here we are!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!

8 Likes

@ ντενίν
welcome to our team! here we are a family! welcome to your family!

7 Likes

I just wanted to say, “Hello” @Native_Gypsy and welcome to the forum :infinite_roots:
With love :heart: always

6 Likes

Hopefully will get to do this on a catch up. I did start looking into and reading a book about lucod dreaming but this week i was away on a residential trip from Mon - Fri with 43 11 year olds and so had literally no free time to try things out or post. Hopefully i can post my findings or anything i try out again in the future.

Blessed be

8 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 10

6 Likes

The time has come to close this challenge down, but if you’d still like to roll the dice for any reason rest assured that Discobot is available to chat with you 24/7- feel free to use him any time in your Private Messages! :incoming_envelope:

If you click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click the envelope icon you will see all of your private messages. There should be a welcome message from Discobot- it will be the very first message you received here in the forum. You can also write him a new message at any time

Blessed Be! :robot: :sparkles::game_die:

5 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)