🎰 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Fortune Teller's Game

After reading your entry…even if you dislike cooking…I am getting this feeling that you make food that tastes heavenly! :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: :pie: :dumpling: :cake: :fish_cake: I looooved every part of your entry Ailey! Love, love to youuu! Blessed be my sweet kitchen witch! :wink: :cookie: :bread: :sparkles:

10 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

8 Likes

:game_die: 10

7 Likes

challenge entry

As an Aries I am rather impatient and I can not meditate if not listening to music or a guided meditation. Usually, my meditation is about relax, stress relief and sleeping as I am always anxious, an overthinker and I have insomnia.

For my challenge entry I will post some of the youtube videos I found helpful this week.

What I like to do while listening to this sounds is switch off all lights, light a lot of candles (always safely!) and incense in the living room and in the bathroom, take a hot shower that actually feels like a cleansing and a sound bath combo and when I get out of the shower in order to relax and meditate I need to focus on the candle flame otherwise my mind will go overthinking XD

On the days that I cannot do that I go with guided ones xD

Also, I came across to the idea of using art as mean to meditate. I have not tried yet, as I feel that the end result will be ecstatic paintings like Jackson Pollock’s and I do not have a room big enough to unwind and turn into a mess xD but I will certainly do so in the future. Here are some info if you are an artistic soul like me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2015/08/25/why-making-art-is-the-new-meditation/

https://www.skillshare.com/en/blog/meditation-and-art-examples-and-how-this-practice-helps-you-creatively/

13 Likes

I am an Aries too and I hear you! I have book marked this post for ease of reference. I like the idea of painting meditation, now to get myself to sit down….

11 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Bravo to everyone who dared to play the game of fate and roll the dice this week- thank you so much for joining in! :star2: It has been a blast seeing everyone get their numbers and bring their chosen topic to life- thank you so much to everyone who joined to play and share an entry this week! :heart::blush:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :slot_machine: :sparkles:

9 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in! :sparkles:

This topic is reopening for any continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents Post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Props and Presents for the Fortune Teller’s Game Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional prizes will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

9 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

9 Likes

:game_die: 10

8 Likes

I love it! I was a green witch to start and the more I learned about Hedge magick, the more I knew that was my path. It is like combining green witchcraft and kitchen magick with a splash of Otherworld/Fae magick. Like a kitchen witch, the home and hearth is a vital part of your magickal activity, your sacred space. Pulling from green witchcraft, herbal magick and their associated skills are a big part. Historically, hedge witches were the healers of the community.

If interested in learning more, “The Path of the Hedge Witch” by Joanna van der Hoeven is a great book (Llewellyn, Amazon). Maria Silva’s Hedge Witchcraft is also a good read.

11 Likes

I’m adding my typed entry to my catch up challenge folder with the Inks & Oils challenge :laughing:

9 Likes

I totally forgot about my challenge!!! But I wanted to say the dice was right on because I got #2 meditation and that is the area I totally need to work on.
I am going to check out the art meditation that @stavroula posted as I tend to fall asleep during “routine” meditations.

Also, Wow! So many entries this week! And New Peeps!! Welcome to Spells8 and the weekly challenge. I hope you enjoyed your first challenge and come back for more.
I will make this one up on a catch up challenge :wink:
:butterfly:

11 Likes

Thanks @Solasta_Amore!

9 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

8 Likes

:game_die: 7

8 Likes

Amazing. I can feel it’s energy just through the picture, blurry or not

8 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10