🌟 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Trying Something New!

Thank you @Francisco :blush: I’ll try my best!

Thank you @BryWisteria :blush: And you’re right; waiting for it to finally happen is the worst! Especially since the last exams were supposed to be at the end of March already, but everything had to be postponed (understandably so) due to the pandemic :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I tried out this tea blessing ritual today for the first time after doing some yoga! It was a great way to start the day. I’m also going to pick up a copy of Scott Cunningham’s “Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner” tomorrow now that I know my local used book store has it.

6 Likes

That’s awesome, Taylor! I’m glad you enjoyed the ritual! You can visit this post too: Magical Herbal Tea Recipes for more ideas to start the day :grinning:

Welcome to the Forum and Blessed Be!

5 Likes

A warm welcome to you, @taylor5! :heart: Yoga and tea blessings sound like a wonderful way to begin your morning :woman_in_lotus_position::tea:. Thank you for sharing your experience- I hope you can get a copy of the book! :open_book::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who participated- while replies are still open, and anyone may comment if they choose, this challenge is now CLOSED!

Those who completed the challenge, please check out: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents! :gift_heart:

For anyone interested in challenges- keep an eye out for a new one next week :blush:

Blessed Be! :heart:

4 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.