πŸ… Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents!

Thank you so much to everyone who completed the first Weekly Witchy Challenge!

:confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

I would like to give a very special shout out to those who stepped up to the task, gathered their tools and motivation, and gave something new a try!

A hearty congratulations to the participants:

@Katt
@Amethyst
@christine4
@Francisco
@laura6
@TheTravelWitch
@taylor5

Those who participated will get something small in addition to their new experiences: a shiny new title! :medal_sports:

Your title will programmed for you within the next few days- take a look in your account early next week to find it! :gift_heart:

Titles can be set by going to Preferences and then Account. Scroll down to find the β€œTitle” box. Your chosen title will appear next to your username and can be seen by everyone in the forums- wear it with pride! :clap:

We hope to create more challenges on various topics! :blush: If there are any areas you are particularly interested in, or have any feedback about challenges- please feel free to reach out! The goal is to encourage the learning and growth of our own individual practices within a supportive community :heart: .

I hope you enjoyed this challenge and learned something new! :sparkles: For anyone who missed out- no fear, There will be a new challenge next week! :+1:

Thank you again to all the talented folks who participated, and Blessed Be to all! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all who participated! :sparkles::+1:

This is the Badge awarded today: Experimenter!

Thanks to @BryWisteria for organizing this! It was super fun and I’m already looking forward to the next challenge!

4 Likes

Oh what a fun prize, thank you :grinning: :two_hearts:
And of course thanks for organizing it, it was a lot of fun! Can’t wait to see what the next challenge is going to be :blush: :dizzy:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Francisco for the badge! And thank you to @BryWisteria! Can’t wait to see what’s next! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for granting the badges, @Francisco! :two_hearts:

You are very welcome @christine4 and @Amethyst :heart: It makes me so happy that you enjoyed the challenge- I hope it was helpful to you! :blush:

There’ll be another challenge coming soon~ keep an eye on the forums if you are interested! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ty love the new badge
Eagerly awaiting this weeks challenge

1 Like

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.