🌒 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Waxing Moon Magick

Thank you all for your spells and witchy work. I really enjoyed reading your entries.
Challenge Entry
Since I have been stressed with change and moving. Not sleeping well and feeling depleted. I decided to do a regenerative ritual bath for this waxing moon :crescent_moon:
I took it at dusk. I repeated a chant to help me cleanse me and fill me up with light.
(I said it and then forgot it, oopsy, I am tired)
I lit a purple candle for mercury and Hades. I was goping rhe purple candle will help with mercury in retrograde.
I used epson salt, eucalyptus oil and mugwart herbs :herb: for the bath. I imagined golden light pouring all over me and recharging my energy while soothing my nervous system so I can get more restful sleep.
I used Mugwort to receive blessings, for banishing, helping me sleep and inviting in love.
I drank peppermint tea to connect with Hades, to invite in luck, activate action, love and banish what is no longer serving me.
I used the eucalyptus for cleansing, renewal, strength and abundance.
I used the epson salt for purifying, and relaxing my sore body from moving.
I felt sleepy and refreshed after the bath and now am ready foe bed. And finally don’t feel a sense of doom… praise the God’s and Godesses !!! :witch_pentacle:

12 Likes

Challenge Entry :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:

So I ended up doing this road opener spell for this challenge

9 Likes

10 Likes

Challenge entry
Did this very well needed road opener with the guided meditation.

I’m currently under a lot of distress due to a very serious situation ongoing, and I need all the strength and power I can muster in order to move forward and not lose my sanity on the way.

I honestly don’t have much energy to do spells like I want to and need to, there are so many I would need to do but I’m just too exhausted and full of sorrow.

Praying that this traumatic situation resolves ASAP, and may my body keep itself together during these trying times.

11 Likes

Challenge entry

Waxining moons are all about regeneration and growth, so as I do some beauty magic and in a journey to repair and grow my hair, I decided to go with some lunar hair cair!

The whole routine lasted about 4 hours :crazy_face:

I started by making some scalp oil with roses, rosmary, cinnamon and olive oil. I set my intentions sayin something along the lines “with your help my hair will be shiny, long, soft and mersmering, that is my will so mote it be” (sorry I never remember what I say during spells it just comes out without a plan :sweat_smile: ) and then left it to shimmer for about 30minutes. It looks ugly, but it smelled good :hibiscus:

Then I put some on my scalp massaging it for about 5 minutes and left it on my hair for about 2-2.5hours. I continued with a scalp scrub, double shampoo, hair mask that I left for about 20mins on my hair and then contition (my hair stylist told me to go with the mask first and the condition). Then I put some hair oil and let it airdry.

If you are intrested in lunar hair care, these are 2 nice sites with info

11 Likes

Wee! I think I made it in time to get my challenge entry in :heart: It’s not much, but it’s what I’ve got right now lol I’m working on a blanket for my living room couch and the waxing moon is a great time to enchant it to bring in the positivity, abundance, and comfort that I want to have. The colors of the blanket aren’t meaningful in the spellwork - they’re just to match the pillows on the couch – but the blanket will be charmed in a few days when I’m done with it!

Here’s the pattern: The 6-Day Star Blanket - Betty McKnit

And here are my progress pictures!

11 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

A big thank you to all those who shared their lovely waxing moon magick this week! I am sure that your entries continue to inspire and share strength with waxing moon casters for a long time to come. Thank you for sharing your spellwork with your coven! :blush: :first_quarter_moon: :sparkles:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :waxing_crescent_moon: :sparkles:

7 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Waxing Moon Magick Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

9 Likes

Whoa! That’s so beautiful and in the best colours! :star_struck: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Such beautiful entries everyone :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you! :heart: I’ve been working on it off and on for the few months we’ve lived in this house. I’m hopefully almost done with it :joy:

10 Likes

Great entries, congratulations to everyone! :revolving_hearts: :dizzy: :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

10 Likes

@ bj1- Love your cord magic :sparkles:
@Artemisia - so mote it be! Believe it I sprinkle you with this dandelion!
@AIRAM
Love is hard to define but Im sending you this Love :purple_heart::black_heart::purple_heart:
Bre - thank you for this beautiful challenge. I love it.
@Phoenix_Fire
thank you for the spread and I love Oracle readings.! I love green Im obsessed with your green candle and all of the green it’s beautiful! It screams prosperity and abundance!
@john1
:door::old_key:
@Susurrus - Praying for your motivation and you spring up!

Callenge Entry For Jeannie
Waxing Moon
In Venes
Mars
I went online and I learned how to transfer photo to candle.
Transfer Candle

I asked Francisco if I could get the pdf so I could copy the Spells 8 Infinate Roots Sigil. He was willing to let me be creative and supported my wishes. Thank you so much!

Low and behold My printer broke for while and the tissue paper way did not work. I found an easier way with tape or laminate which is much easier.

I also wanted to use some of the great pdfs that Infinate Roots gives us and is so generous with there spells and what I love the most is that I get to share my journey with you all!

I wanted to to bring some love and light to our Coven. Bringing Light The only way I can think of doing that is by lighting our precious sigil that was created by a coven member here.
Yin/ Yang Balance

Millie Loves too!

Botanicals
Apple Star - use for a waxing moon to bring love into our circle

Candula - Sun Masculine
Rose :rose: Love
Rosemary - Creativity
Dandelion- Make a Wish
Eye bright Third Eye Opener

My new bundle of sage

Does anyone have any hanging tips for drying Sage? This is my first time growing save myself and I feel more connected to the energy now. It Really smells good :star2:

Invocation
The God & Goddess
Great mother of Divine
The God Head &Triple Goddess
Gold shimmer & Sun you Shine :sparkles:
Silvery light luminous light
For all
Bright Mother you Shine for all
We seek your protection and streanth
We Seek your Love and Abundance & prosperity!
Jeannie

11 Likes

You are very kind and thoughtful, Jeannie - thank you so much for sharing your love and light with everyone here! :hugs:

The Infinite Roots candle you crafted looks amazing - beautiful work! :candle: :infinite_roots:

(And hello to your sweet Millie! :wave: :blush:)

I do the same thing you’re doing with the bundles hanging upside down :+1: . As long as the bundles are small and there is some space in between for air flow (nothing than worse than mold on our beautiful herbs that we’ve worked hard to harvest!) they should be all set! :grinning: :herb:

Enjoy them! :green_heart:

9 Likes

@ Jeannie1 I agree with everything for sage and I just add that shade is needed, not sun… and that small amounts should be made so that the air can pass

8 Likes

Bry,
I’m starting to feel more connected to Nature
Did you know the sun is connected to all of the solar system?
Thank you Bry for your help with the sage I’ll be using it for tea for meditation, cooking, spice, and smudging!
@AIRAM
Thank you :blush:

9 Likes

It’s like a warm, fiery heart that gives us light, love, and warmth from afar :sun_with_face: :two_hearts:

That’s awesome! So many fun ways to use your beautiful sage :herb: Happy crafting, Jeannie- enjoy! :green_heart: :sparkles:

7 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit Activities to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (And if you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)