Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Witch of the Waxing Moon) 🌒

Merry meet!

Thank you to all those who joined in for the 191st Weekly Witchy Challenge :waxing_crescent_moon:

Waxing Moon Witch Challenge

To all those who explored waxing moon magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:waxing_crescent_moon: :woman_climbing: Witch of the Waxing Moon :arrow_double_up: :first_quarter_moon:

waxing moon badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

Picture made in Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :waxing_crescent_moon: :sparkles:

14 Likes

Congratulations to all of us moon people! :waxing_gibbous_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :dancer:

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge and :tada: congratulations to everyone who earned a new one this week :tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who earned a new badge this week! :clap: I loved reading through everyone’s entries!

7 Likes

Congratulations beautiful witches! Another challenge added to my catch up list! :waxing_crescent_moon: :magic_wand:

7 Likes

Congratulations witches! :sparkler: @BryWisteria thanks for the new badge! I love being a moon witch :witch_pentacle:

6 Likes

OOOO… Thank you so much for the shiny new badge! It feels sooo good to have been able to participate in a challenge again :hugs:

Congratulations :tada: to everyone who also received their badges! I loved reading everyone’s entries :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thank you for the badge!

7 Likes

Another round of applause to the Waxing Moon Witches! I hope the badge is a happy reminder of your lovely spellwork. May you continue to grow and to thrive! :clap: :partying_face: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :sparkles:

Next challenge, coming right up! I hope it’ll be a theme that you enjoy :grin:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.