šŸ‘¼ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Working With Higher Powers

What a joy to read. Loved it.
Can you imagine sitting around a campfire, listening to this tale. eek! Serious Halloween stuff. Shudder.
Garnet

6 Likes

Bri, what a smart and imaginative group of people. Are we lucky or what?

5 Likes

As always, Ron. Well thought out and presented.

5 Likes

I tend to think that Hecate and Morrigan will wear anything they damn well please.

I think Hecate might prefer black jeans with a blood red hoodie, but that is just a guess. She will do as She will do.

You could always reach out and ask. If theyā€™re calling, not the wardrobe choices.

6 Likes

Hee! True. But Iā€™ve tried to listen for Hecate at the very least and I didnā€™t get anything. So who knows.

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more, Garnet- there are so many brilliant folks here (yourself included!) :heart: The forum is truly blessed indeed! :infinite_roots: :blush:

6 Likes

Ooh thank you for sharing this. It was fascinating and i find I like the concept of Persephone as a formidable Goddess of the Underworld or at least not unhappy

5 Likes

Sometimes you donā€™t need all the bells and whistles but a sincere intent (Sorry Megan, I Know thereā€™s a better word, I just canā€™t think of it).
Iā€™ve had my best experiences with the Devine, if you will, through meditation.
Nothing is wrong as far as contacting the other world. Some people like, or feel the need for all the ceremony, and thatā€™s fine too. No one is going to point fingers and shout ā€œShame, shame, shame.ā€ Game of Thrones reference.
I am glad you had a positive experience. I talk to my parents and brother who passed, but I wouldnā€™t call that prayer. I just miss them.

5 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.