Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Your Magickal Muse

Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Your Magickal Muse
Challenge entry
In Greek Mythology, it has been passed down through time that Zeus sired 9 daughters, called Muses. The maternal line, on the other hand, is questionable.
The poet Hesiod said they were the daughter of Mnemosyne, the Goddess of Memory. But Theognese, another poet said Harmonica was their mother, still another Alcman stated that the girls were the children of Uranus and Gaea. Which if any are the truth? But enough genetics. Their parentage is as shady as the truth. But still their legend survives.
[The 9 Greek Muses and Their Unique Attributes].

Most of my spells are about blessings, healing and self love.
*Elemental Healing 1” - 9/10/21 – I called upon the Elements.
*Elemental Healing spell 2 - 9/10/21 I called upon the Elements & Mother Goddess.
*Blessing for a new love” - 9-20-21 Was a tribute/blessing for a new couple. (Which could have been inspired by the naughty Erato )
*Forgiveness” 12-10-21 Was A song of reflection, but I never wrote the tune.This was closer to shadow work for me.
*Self-Forgiveness Meditation” - 12/21/21 Was a gift from Goddess.

If you remember, the Goddess Isis was Queen of magic and healing.
Then again, perhaps there was some Muse inspiration in them.
It’s food for thought. Isn’t it?

Garnet - Blessed by Dragons

01/22/22

6 Likes

You write breath-taking spells and poetry, @Garnet! Whatever muse or muses watch over you, you are truly blessed by great talents and their endless love :heart:

Thanks for all that you share and for taking the time to reflect on your beautiful creations- each of them is a gift, but you are the greatest blessing of them all! :blush:

Well done! :sparkles:

2 Likes