Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Hello, my name is Sheena. I am from Southern California. I am new and eager to learn and make friends. I practice every day and I realize I have so much to learn. I have been interested in the craft ever since I was a child. I just felt it in my blood. I would manifest amazing things at a very young age. I didn’t understand why. Now I understand. Thank you for having me.

Blessings :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Hi, @sheena! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful and interesting things.

I encourage you to browse around the forum and comment on any topic that you like, or create a topic if you have a specific question or idea.

Also, explore the lessons here: Online Witchcraft Courses :books:

We’ve recently added new lessons to the Green Magic Video Course :herb: , and printable pages too!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi Francisco welcome to the US. Thank you for creating this beautiful site. I look forward to participating in all the lessons and perfecting the craft💖

Christina from Texas

1 Like

Hi Francisco and everybody from Spells8!

I’m really enjoying the website! I also initiated my witchiness in Brazilian Spiritist groups and Shamanism as well. I live in Brazil and it’s not so common Wicca here. People are used by Gypsy Magic and Spells! So I’m creating a very Eclectic Wicca style that certainly will have all my knowledge and spiritual path experienced.

Lots of love! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, Christina!! I’m so happy you like it here!

Merry Meet, Laura! Welcome to the Forum! :raised_hands:

It’s great to have someone else from South America here! In my opinion, Eclectic is the way to go!

Every magical tradition has some solid theory and practice to offer, and by combining them (in a healthy, respectful way) we end up with a more complete and effective system of magic that fits our personal beliefs and needs.

Feel free to explore the forum and the online lessons and ask any questions you have here.

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

Hello!
My name is Chelsey.
I had a long difficult journey between abusive relationships and bad health scares that made me take a spiritual journey. I would consider myself VERY well rounded, as I was Catholic until I was 6, and then my parents switched to Buddhism. I was babysat by both a Rabbi’s wife and a Reverend’s wife. I have learned and studied many belief systems and walks of life. I keep finding myself back at Wicca.
As for talents, I am a seeker of knowledge. I craft with fabrics and many other mediums. I am an artist, and a historian. I am hoping to be brave enough to venture into my own goals and my own life desires through Wicca and this group.

1 Like

Hello Chelsey! Merry Meet! :pray:

My sympathies to you, it sounds like you’ve had it pretty hard. So glad you decided to join in! You’ll find us to be a very laid back, accepting group.

I appreciate your introduction and would love to see some of your art! :sparkles:

Feel free to explore the forum and comment on any topic you like. Also I recommend you the Daily Devotionals page, the Courses page and the sitemap of Spells8!

Hello, I go by Alex short for alexis and I am from quebec canada. Very newbee. also wondering if the left hand path is welcome here?

1 Like

Welcome Alexis!! :wave:

Absolutely. You need both hands to steer any vehicle down a winding road!

In my opinion, depending on what definition of “Left Hand Path” you use, you could argue that all of us are doing some LHP Magic (with your craft being all about yourself and your own personal gain).

I think most witches are somewhere in the middle. This could be comparable to what in Buddhism is called “the middle way of moderation”, between the extremes of sensual indulgence and self-mortification.

At a very young age (I’m 49 now) I always felt and saw images (faces in burning fireplaces for example) at first I was a little afraid but in time I came to expect and welcome it. To this day I am still aware of spirits around me, smells, sound, images that no one else around me experiences. My best friend from the age of 13 reached out to me about a month ago after more than 20 yrs of no contact and she herself is a Luciferian High priestess (she recommended your site to me). I have always been a believer of Lucifer and higher powers. I am drawn more to animals than people, I love being outdoors I can site for hours just listening to the different birds and creatures around me.

The more I think back to my childhood and my parents the more I feel they may have been practicing as well ( more my father) I have seen objects online that many witches have and my dad had the same things. There was always incense burning (may just have been to hide the smell of weed) Patchouli was a hit with my dad, as well there were what I called nic nacs at the time all over the house. He was a very calm open minded creative person.

He was with a woman for many many years who was heavily into meditation and would often “play” Ouija board with me and I thought it was great.

Soooo I could go on and on …… but in short I would like to start actually being able to communicate with a higher being, start with cleansing and opening myself up and move on to spell work. It seems I have been surrounded all my life by witches and have always felt I was a little witchy myself, I wish to start my journey.

1 Like

I love patchouli! It’s one of my favorite smells ever! For protection I also recommend Frankincense and Sandalwood.

That’s amazing that your friend recommended you this site! Tell her I say thanks!!

I suggest you follow this Guided Grounding Meditation (Grounding is usually the first step to touching base with Nature, releasing energy back into the Eternal Flow),

Another useful technique is visualizing a Circle of Protection as explained here to invoke peace and balance.

I also wrote a post on Energy Work Basics, it’s good that you’re comfortable handling and directing your own energy. Regarding spells, here’s a curated list of Spell Collections!

Browse around the forum and comment on any topic you like. You are very welcome here! :raised_hands:

Hello! My name is Elena and I have been learning about wicca for quite some time now. I have had experience with many different religions with my family growing up, but neither me nor my family were comfortable with the mindsets and the setup of these religions. About a year ago I cane across wicca and after some research and thought, everything concerning my path in life just clicked. I have been doing a lot of studying and practice as an eclectic witch but I still consider myself to be a beginner as I like to take things nice and slowly and ensure that whatever I am doing is right and with full intent. I am open to learning new things anytime, and I appreciate being able to introduce myself today!

1 Like

Merry Meet, @elena! Welcome to the Forum!! :crystal_ball:

I always felt that way!! I knew there was a big spiritual side of me but I just couldn’t engage with any religion because they didn’t make sense to me. Only when I found out what the Craft is and what Wicca is everything started to fall into place…

I’m glad you are taking it slowly! You know what they say: A year and a day of self study (minimum!) :open_book:

Even after that, you will always be finding new information and reshaping your view of the world and your beliefs. Feel free to explore the Forum and ask any questions you may have.

Blessed Be! :pray:

Thank you so much, Francisco! I am really looking forward to it.

Blessed be!

1 Like

Warm greetings, everyone!

My name is Brianna and while I am originally from the USA, I now roam the world to study various languages, cultures, and the fascinating beliefs and practices found across our fascinating earth! My spiritual journey began long ago with my mother, who works magic in her gardens. Green magic and herbalism will always have a place in my heart, and I also dabble in tarot readings, crystals, and studying the moon.

My true passion is in making magic in all its forms more accessible and approachable, especially for those on the road or those who have limited time and resources for the practice. I believe that we all find our unique paths in special ways and we have so much to gain from coming together as a community to share ideas and insights.

I am so excited to meet all of you, and I look forward to learning and growing within this wonderful witchy community! :sparkles:

1 Like

Merry Meet, Brianna!! :wave:

That was a great introduction!

I hope you’ll enjoy your time here and also share the Magic of your travels with us! :dizzy:

Blessed Be!

1 Like

I’ve decided to close this topic to keep things more organized around the Forum.

If you need to introduce yourself, please navigate to the Introductions Forum and use the “+ New Topic” button to create your first topic!

1 Like