Welp, I went down a rabbit hole

So, I haven’t been on this site for almost a month. This is because I started learning a lot about Kemetic Paganism, found my Neteru, and started some reading. I have read ‘The Emerald Tablets of Thoth’, ‘Kyballion’, and ‘Hermetica’. I am also learning Heka(ancient Egyptian magic), and plan to read ‘The Book of the Dead’.

11 Likes

@flowing, for a newbie, I admire your choice of reading. I’ve been thinking of Egyptian Pantheon lately, maybe I’ll start reading up on it. Thanks for the mental poke.
![Barbyland|148x147, 50%](upload://bGi6V26K44qDMS9UyI18X19qKuC.jpeg
Garnet

11 Likes

Welcome back, @flowing- it’s always great to hear from you! :blush:

Wow, you have been busy, that is a lot of exciting reading you are doing! I hope your studies are going well and that you are enjoying learning about such interesting areas. Wishing you all the best- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Yes I am. It has been an eye opener.

4 Likes

So interesting, I am so happy to hear you found something that calls to you. I hope you all the best.

5 Likes

Always love new reading material suggestions and things to research! Downloaded the first three into my tablet already!

Thank you,

Kat

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.