What are you doing for the full moon?

Aww @Solasta_Amore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :people_hugging: :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

@MeganB :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Iā€™m glad you found some peace despite the situation- it can be tough during stressful times, but it sounds like you have made a beautiful inner sanctuary of your own! :blush: May it continue to be a safe and serene place for you to enjoy :full_moon_with_face: :heart: :sparkles:

8 Likes

@BryWisteria Yes, my dear. :hugs: :kissing_heart: And thank you soooo much Bry!! :face_holding_back_tears: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

@Solasta_Amore :hugs: :heart: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I too find solace in just moon gazing ans. Being presentb in the moment. I think that just being present and batjing in the moonlight is very spiritualin and of itself. Thanks for posting

ASIDEON.

8 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure, Asideon!

Beautifully said! :full_moon: :sparkles: :blush:

7 Likes

If you have any clear quartz crystals, you can make a circle around the crystal that needs to be charged. Or you can put all your quartz in a boul and place the cryst that needs to be charged in there. Overnight will do. Kyanite is cleansing, I forget what other crysts are cleansing besides selenite.

Ok, I looked the rest up from my school notes. Thereā€™s crab fire agate, amethyst, black tourmaline, black obsidian, red jasper, turquoise, citrine, tigers eye. To cleanse them with these stones, just place the crystals side by side for 7 hours.

9 Likes

Thanks, love! I keep selenite in the bag with my crystals but I may get me a selenite bowl to put them in once in a while. Thatā€™s a great idea!

8 Likes

That works just as good! I just re-read my horrible spelling :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Hee! I got what you meant!

Hope everything is going well for you, my dear!

6 Likes

I got to see the buck moon after all!! The top picture was at 8:30pm and the bottom picture was at 3:18am this is my favorite full moon of the year itā€™s always stunning :star_struck: glad I could share it with you all. Blessed be :full_moon::sparkles:

8 Likes

Great pictures! Thanks, itā€™s raining here so itā€™s been cloudy. I wouldnā€™t be able to see the moon even if I did go outside.

4 Likes

Great shots, Crystal- wow! That is one entrancing Buck Moon and you captured it beautifully :full_moon: :sparkles: :blush:

My picture canā€™t compare- my phone and I have a really tough time with moon pics :sweat_smile:

I believe peak illumination will happen in about 20 minutes or so (7:39am ET)- although itā€™s already mid morning here (and cloudy) so Iā€™ll have to wait until tonight to try and catch another peek :full_moon_with_face: :deer:

Wishing everyone a blessed full moon! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria and your pictures good :blush::sparkling_heart: my phone struggles with moon pics too I just take a bunch of them till I think I got it right lol :sparkles::full_moon::hugs:

4 Likes

Youā€™re very kind, Crystal- thank you! :heart: It is a struggle to catch a good shot- which makes it all the more exciting to get a really nice one! :blush:

Hope you had a wonderful full moon! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Moving to milwaukee

4 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s quite the Full Moon ritual! :laughing: I hope your move goes well!

3 Likes

Good luck with your move, @Asideon! Many blessings upon you!

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best with the big move, @Asideon- may it go well for you! :heart: :pray:

3 Likes