What are you doing for the full moon?

Curious what everyone did for the full moon, if you had the chance to do anything. I worked til 11pm but managed to get my moon water out, crystals charging and enjoyed the cool air on my balcony

11 Likes

I am charging crystals, making 12 moons water. I will be journaling about the feeling and how the process of my intention from the new moon are coming along. Happy full moon.

11 Likes

Our week has been really chaotic, so I didn’t get to do anything. My sister called and told me to go look at the moon last night, but I was already in bed. Maybe I’ll try to watch the moon rise tonight. We will see what the day holds!

8 Likes

I didn’t do anything last night, but I’ve been making mundane strides toward a goal that I’ve been working on, so I think that counts. This is also my lunar return, so I feel like it’s been extra…energetic? I’ve been feeling all kinds of energy regarding values, goals, and what I want out of life. It’s actually been making me kinda anxious :joy: but that’s what my journal’s for!

I think tonight I will try to do some meditation and maybe a simple sigil spell. I’m also having a really rough time with my allergies lately so that’s not helping anything.

9 Likes

I found this beautiful Prayer on Learn Religions that I kinda tweaked for me to use and lit a silver candle for the Full Moon. I also charged one of my favorite necklaces into an amulet for the Weekly Witchy Challenge and did a special Full Moon meditation.

I did not set out my crystals. I always forget. LOL! It doesn’t help that I have my window sill decorated. I keep a selenite crystal in with the crystals I use most, that’ll just have to keep them cleared and charged.

9 Likes

I sat outside and watched the moon. It was big and orange, almost pink! I wanted to take some pictures, but my phone camera doesn’t do justice for the moon! :sweat:
After that, I diffused some rose essential oil, decorated my altar with some pink quartz, lit a pink candle, made myself some cold raspberry tea, and followed the ritual posted on this site. I didn’t have any fresh strawberries, but I drew some to the best of my ability. :strawberry: :strawberry: :strawberry:

10 Likes

I made moon water but fell asleep really eRly last night

9 Likes

I did a Full Moon Ritual the night before with a Abundance Inteition Jar and a Sugar Jar love spell. The only thing I did last night was a few chants.

8 Likes

This moon has been a tough one (haven’t slept well for three days :face_with_spiral_eyes:) but we did make strawberry moon pancakes! :pancakes: :strawberry:

My SIL brought everyone strawberry buns too- it was a very berri-ful weekend! :laughing: :strawberry:

Hope everyone had a nice full moon and fun weekend :full_moon_with_face:

9 Likes

Sounds like you had a berry nice full moon, Bry!

8 Likes

Ohhh, those look delicious~ :yum: :pancakes: :strawberry: :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

@Amethyst Berry nice indeed! :joy: :+1: :heart:

@CelestiaMoon They were tasty! :blush: Although I think anything with strawberries and chocolate is bound to turn out yummy- there’s no way to fail with those two ingredients :laughing: :strawberry: :chocolate_bar:

8 Likes

Everyone’s strawberry full moon esbat celebration looks so beautiful! :face_holding_back_tears: On the night of 4th June, I couldn’t do much because my father had arrived, so I simply went upstairs and watched the beautiful full strawberry moon, glowing like a ball of sparkling light! :sparkles: :strawberry: :full_moon: I swear here too, it had a slight pinkish hue! :pink_heart: :strawberry: :smiling_face: Then I lit a small pink candle and honored The Moon Goddess, with all my heart.
:heart: :pink_heart: :hearts:

8 Likes

@Solasta_Amore sometimes that’s all you can do, so don’t worry about it, my dear! It sounds as if you had a special little ritual all of your own and that’s what counts.

8 Likes

Awww, that sounds divine all on its own :smiling_face: :revolving_hearts: :full_moon: :pink_heart:

7 Likes

@Solasta_Amore – Ya know, sometimes that’s all we can do :heart: The fact that you took a moment to pause in reflection is good enough, in my opinion. We do what we can with what we have!

8 Likes

I’m with Amethyst, Celestia, and Megan- I think being present with the moon is one of the best ways to honor Her! :blush: I’m sure the moon enjoyed your adirmation and spending the time with you, Solasta- it sounds like a beautiful moment :heart: :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Yum, that looks so good.

8 Likes

Thank you, it was tasty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@Amethyst aww yes, it did feel simple & special!! :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs: :purple_heart:

@CelestiaMoon Thank youuuu sweetie! :kissing_heart: :hugs:

@MeganB yes Megan! Thank you! :heart: :smiling_face: :innocent: I am so glad for finding friends like you all! :face_holding_back_tears: :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart:

@BryWisteria Awww, thank you hunny! :kissing_heart: :heart: And yes, it was a magical moment for me! :sparkles: Because even in that difficult atmosphere, I could actually feel serene and happy for a few moments…:cupid: :sparkles: :full_moon:

7 Likes