What could this been seen as?

so I did an interview spread on my 2 new decks, my moonology oracle and Silver Witchcraft tarot. Everything went well with the layouts, though one card literally through me for a loop as how to interpret it in terms of what my deck was saying.

The question was ‘what will our relationship be like?’ I got the death card upright.

Not sure how to read it in context of the question. Maybe someone a little more experience can enlighten me?

10 Likes

Okay I guess, if you had asked that what will your relationship with your decks be like, and you got death upright, I feel like the deck is clearly trying to tell you to end something here. Because after that there is some huge transformation coming in! I dunno but I get the message pretty clear here, according to my understanding of course…I think, that maybe your relation with your new deck is going to be veryy, positive & strong. Because after something dies, always a new start is on the horizon and that is never disappointing! It might mean that with these new decks you are going to evolve, mentally, emotionally & spiritually! You are definitely embarking on a new, powerful journey! :hugs: :people_hugging: :heart: I hope this helped a bit @Dierna_Nimue_Selene :smiling_face: :innocent: :sparkles:
Blessed Be Love! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I would read that as “I’m going to help you go through transformations in life” :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I agree with @CelestiaMoon or if you have a history of toxic relationships I would, depending on the energy, read it as it will be a different kind of relationship.

8 Likes

Death is about endings and cycles, so I would take this card as this deck will help you learn to break cycles and end things that don’t serve you anymore. It can also help you make decisions because that often means choosing one thing over the other – a kind of death of one option if that makes sense.

8 Likes

Okay I was kinda leaning that way, just didn’t know how to word. Like something being on the tip of your tongue and you need someone else to put it into words.

Thank you. considering the other cards I got, it is very positive deck. Moonology came out as rational, no fast answers type of deck while this one is about emotions and transformations. Following your feelings vs your brain/logic. If that makes sense.

Thanks so much guys :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh yes, I can relate to this! :rofl: It’s such an annoying thing when it happens, but I’m glad we were able to help you figure out what it means for you and that deck! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes