What do I with all my books?

Wasn’t sure where to post this…
I have a bunch of witchcraft books :books:that I’ve read and don’t want to keep. I’m kinda broke so I’d like to make a few bucks back (so I can buy more :crazy_face:). I didn’t pay much so I wouldn’t ask for much. The sell your books back sites only give you maybe $1. Can be more, but not much. I don’t wanna go through the hassle of Facebook or Ebay. No used book shops in my area. I sure wish there was!

Any suggestions of where I can sell them?

8 Likes

I don’t know, I’m in England and I think most resales are online, maybe Etsy or Vinted? :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

There’s a site called Pango Books that you can list them on. There’s also eBay. You can also post them here in the forum and see if someone would want them!

7 Likes

Ok great! I didn’t know if we could do that on here. I like to know they’re going to a good home :house_with_garden: :blush:

7 Likes

Absolutely! I would place them in A Sacred Space so only those who are logged in and members can see the post. For safety reasons, everyone would need to know that they are exchanging personal information on their own and that Spells8 isn’t involved in the selling of stuff, ya know? :sweat_smile: Just legal stuff.

8 Likes

I’ve had pretty good luck (as a buyer) on Facebook Marketplace, but it does involve going to a public meetup, which can be sketchy. Ebay used to be a good place to sell used household items, but it’s gone really downhill- the fees were through the roof last time I thought about selling some old games on Ebay :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Seconding this! Feel free to set up a post in A Sacred Space with the items and pictures. Just be sure to make a note about how much you are hoping to sell them for (or if you’re open to trades).

Good luck, @Sivonnah! :blush:

5 Likes

I’m going to start here. I’ll get some pictures and prices. I’m not sure about shipping outside the US or how that works. I’d certainly do trades!

5 Likes

I think that’s a fine idea! :heart: I look forward to seeing what you have to share!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.