What do you drink your tea in?

@Nadialuna LOL Go big or go home! Actually it is about 12 ounces… it is a nice size. but not larger than my head…that is the camera angle.

4 Likes

What a great picture! and LOL the bigger the mug the more tea! My sister and I have a thing that whenever we’re making teas/coffees we always ask for a mug ‘as big as your head’ :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s my current favorite everyday cup.

I like your bee mug @berta! And the pic of you is a good one! No worries.

Nice looking rustic mug! Very nice @Nadialuna!

4 Likes

Every time I see tea in a glass cup it reminds me of the Alchemist! So pretty!

3 Likes

The Alchemist? Not heard of it, am I missing something good?

3 Likes

LOL My mom was a big fan of that book when it came out. According to her, that was the best way to find like-minded people, talking about certain books or movies and see if they had read it.

One of them was The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, it was really big in South America since the author is Brazilian. Another one that my mom mentioned was the book The Celestine Prophecy.

5 Likes

@Francisco I read both books so many yeara ago … your mom is a wise woman …

5 Likes

Huh. I may have to look into those. I’ve never heard of them. Thanks, @Francisco!

2 Likes

@kasie it’s a quick read but I promise it will leave an impression!

2 Likes

Have you read these 2 books? I haven’t read the Celestine Prophecy but I saw the movie , I wonder if the book is more powerful. I saw the “Alchemist” on display at my local Crystal Shop that’s how I stumbled upon it. I don’t know if I would have read it otherwise.

4 Likes

Thanks! i just put it on my wish list!

1 Like

@Francisco oh my goodness…The Celestine Prophecy was my favorite. It opened my eyes in sooo many ways. I read it back in the nineties and was so enamored by the concept. It really resonated with my heart. YOUR MOM WAS RIGHT! but then Mom’s usually are. :slight_smile: I will have to look into the ‘Alchemist.’

4 Likes

I read The Alchemist a few years back! My mom had a lot of books by Coelho on her shelves. :books: I liked the theme but I feel at that time I was more inspired by books like Autobiography of a Yogi which has lots of traveling and adventure!

The Celestine Prophecy was a big hit at the time too. I believe books can affect you differently at different stages of your life. I should give it another try!

And five years ago, I was transformed by a novel called Siddhartha by Herman Hesse which definitely fit my personal taste. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Cool mug @john4! Although if that planchette moves on its own, I wouldn’t drink from it anymore. LOL.

5 Likes

I’ll have to put those on my reading list. I’m new to this path so I guess I have to start with the 101 type books lol then eventually find my way to more advanced spiritual books. Thanks for the recommendations!

3 Likes

If it moves, I need to see a shrink.

4 Likes

@Nadialuna You’re welcome!! :blush: :open_book:

@john4 I love that mug! Not just for coffee, you can use also it to drink spirits! :tumbler_glass: :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s a super cool Ouija cup. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s how you get the Planchet to move.

4 Likes