What do you drink your tea in?

Hi all just curious if anyone has a specific tea cup for the tea rituals? If so I’d love to see them! I’m obsessed with this one I found in an antique store, it’s so plain but I was drawn to it and love having my tea in that one only. Is that weird? Should I spread the love ?

7 Likes

Time to revive THE MUG APPRECIATION SOCIETY! :joy: :joy: :joy:
I have a very strict must-match-mug-and-clothes-to-daily-candles policy in my house :joy:

8 Likes

I have a few mugs/cups that I will drink tea in and they are usually a smaller size than what I drink with my coffee. If any of them are clean, I will post pictures. I do have one especially that is really special for me to have my tea in because a good friend gave it to me with a new tea to try last year.

7 Likes

Oooh! I want to see!! @Limeberry Sounds delightful!!

5 Likes

I feel stupid. How did I miss the Mug post! Duh. Sorry all I’ll just go back and take a look.

5 Likes

I’ve posted it before but I usually take my tea in my glass mug.

I like it because I can see the beautiful color of the tea and the handle gets how with the boiling water. When I can touch the handle, I know I can sip on it without hurting myself.

But do check out the mug appreciation post, I’ve got a funny mug that’s up there that I call my Naughty Unicorn Mug. It’s a hoot!

7 Likes

Hehe I’m the worst at selfies but here’s today’s ensemble :joy: ON FRIDAYS WE WEAR PINK!

The mug says ‘Don’t let them dull your Sparkle’ and I have rose quartz and pink tourmaline chip bracelets too :smirk:

11 Likes

How pretty! @Amethyst I love the flowers!

6 Likes

Love it!!! That’s a great selfie! Ok I’m inspired now.

5 Likes

Thank you! I love that mug, it’s just the right size.

4 Likes

Well look at you! All beautiful and matching :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

4 Likes

I love your tea glass! It’s so unique and I love how it’s clear! :hibiscus::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Thanks, Darling! I found it on Amazon, they have quite a few that have different looks there. I got this one because it had purple flowers. Purple is my favorite color.

4 Likes

Purple is one of my favorite colors :blush:

4 Likes

It’s my birthday color! I’ve always been fascinated by it! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Amethyst I agree with @Nadialuna that is one impressive tea cup!

4 Likes

It suits you @limeberry! You do ‘sparkle!’

4 Likes

Here is my “Bee” mug made by a friend of mine Sandy Miller. I also have one with “Rabbits” and 'Pine Trees" but the “Bee” mug is usually my morning go to. (Terrible selfie… but I captured the mug)

6 Likes

Woa! Is your mug a giant mug or is it the camera angle ? It’s awesome!

5 Likes

@berta, @Limeberry here is mine it’s so simple but it’s really old and heavy, it’s so cozy to drink out of!

4 Likes