What do you see!

Beautiful family!
I am sorry for being away but I need sometime to reassess my thoughts. As I feel much better, I went ahead and did my Virgo New Moon. I am curious to know what do you see in this candle remnants. I feel someone pay a visit to me yesterday, and let the symbol of a falcon.

Please be free to comment what you see. I am trying to figure out the image left in the candle.

6 Likes

It looks like a bird diving for something

6 Likes

Reminds me of a peregrine falcon

6 Likes

I definitely see a falcon. Right before I was called on by Frigg to study the Norse pantheon I found feathers everywhere indoors and outdoors. I would maybe try making contact with her. I was able to make contact using my pendulum when I noticed one of my deity candles flickering while others werent

6 Likes

Welcome back @fabian- glad to hear you are feeling better! :blush:

I can definitely see a bird of prey, crouched as if ready to take flight and swoop down on their goal. I also see what could be an anvil- a place to hone and sharpen tools to bring out their full potential.

*Picture from Townsends: Anvil)

Since you felt a presence visiting you, perhaps it may have been Horus- an Egyptian god corresponding with falcons and hawks. The Norse Goddess Freya (and sometimes Frigg) also correspond with falcons. There is also the Slavic god Svarog- a god of fire, the forge, the sky and who also sometimes corresponds with falcons.

Congrats on your Virgo New Moon spellwork, Fabian! Wishing you a blessed new start brought by the new moon. May you be well and be able to figure out the message in your wax remnants! :candle:

Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

I see a beautiful geode and some Kyanite on the right :sweat_smile: no,I’m sorry!! I do see a falcons beak at the left of the wax. I’m glad that you’re working on yourself!!!

4 Likes