What does your energy look like to you?

Hey everyone, i was just curious as to what other witch’s energy looks like to them? What do you visualise it as? Mine looks like white bright slow burning flames where my heart is located, and when i centre and ground it feels/looks like white sparkles which head towards where ever i am visualising it to go (heart or earth when grounding)…

10 Likes

I pictured an aura. Like a huge oval shape all around me with many vibrant colors. But the only color today is blue :large_blue_circle: because I need to cleanse my energy and meditate!!

8 Likes

So interesting…. I heard of people visualising gold glittery energy and light, but it so amazing to know how something everyone has is so personal and customised to each individual

8 Likes

What does your energy look like to you?

What a great, but complex question I’ll try to explain how I do it.
I concentrate on my chakras, from bottom to top. When I feel a tingle in my lower chakra (kind of the feeling of fear, sort of a tingle, shaky feeling, you know?). I take a deep breath and slowly blow it out and concentrate
on sending that which I intended, strength, courage, etc…
I’m not sure if it actually looks like anything. It’s all a visualization. A feeling and you can’t really see feelings. You can see the physical manifestation of a persons feelings but not the feeling itself.
That was really quite unclear but I don’t know how else to explain it.

7 Likes

I agree with @Garnet. Visually, I never see more than some white or yellowish light, andnthis tends to not be that strong. Perhaps I should develop this further. Honestly, it is more a feeling that rises from within me. The only thing I can think of to compare it to is vomit which is a totally different feeling! Maybe mercury rising in a thermometer is a way to visualize what I mean, but I don’t think of it that way.

8 Likes

Thanks Ron for being able to say in a few words what I stuttered like a motor boat trying to explain.
As always I appreciate you.

8 Likes

We’re a team! I wouldn’t have said anythung if you hadn’t gotten me thinking.

7 Likes

Yes I think it is the actual feeling that is more important… For me as well as visualising flames /lights it’s a tingling feeling from my fingers to my arms and from my toes up my legs… When I focus that energy in a certain part of my body I can feel it tingle there like when I am grounding and focusing the energy down to the earth through roots…

5 Likes

Yes, yes! That’s exactly how I feel, but it’s different for each person.
Congrats on your eagerness and a beautiful sponge (mind) ready to soak up the new and the old.
Garner

5 Likes

Thanks i cant wait to fill this curious brain of mine with more wisdom from you and other witches alike :blush:

5 Likes

I always picture a radiant white light with green,purple, red, orange and yellow, browns some times even gold around and silver! I picture white around my heart :heart: center then streams of green from the North to south then East and west! Then I picture a spear all around! Then I picture any color that comes to mind.
Blessed be!:star:
Jeannie

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 sound amazing! For the first time yesterday since having a very bad couple of weeks, when i tried to meditate and focus on my energy it was black and i couldn’t shake it so i have to do some grounding and centring and eventually it was white again…

5 Likes

At least you are being mindful and makes me want to get back into my energy work! Thanks for sharing also “remember black is a very neutral color for us witches” and white is sometimes recognized as purest cause of the divine but when I ware white I always dirty my clothes! Makes me mad :angry: at it but not black! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Jeannie

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.