What Feathers Mean

My friend and I went to my favorite tea room the other day and the owner gifted us with a vulture feathers. The poor bird had run into power lines and died and the feathers had been processed and gifted to the shop owner who was kind enough to share with us.
It had been a while since I had researched feathers and their meanings. So if anyone else is interested I thought I would share.
Here are a few resources :

9 Likes

I love finding feathers! I my back steps, I always find a small black feather. And the white ones are everywhere :joy: I can’t not find them.

7 Likes

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m so jealous! I never seem to find any :sweat:

4 Likes

@berta Do you have a picture of the feather that was gifted to you? I’d love to see!

3 Likes

@marcy Here you go…

7 Likes

Ahhhh! It’s so pretty!

3 Likes

Your tea room had a beautiful gift for you, and you’ve shared a wonderful gift of knowledge with us! :blush: Thank you so much for these very helpful links, @Berta- I haven’t found a feather in a long time, but I’ll be checking back here the next time I do! :bird:

3 Likes

Thank you, Berta, for this post. I was walking towards my work building when I found this beautiful grey feather. So, beautiful :eagle:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing, @berta. I am adding this information to my personal inventory of knowledge I have stored on Dropbox and Google Drive. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good find…sharp eyes!

3 Likes