What happened last night? Possible Spiritual encounter. Long post

Though now you mention it I did ignore a bunch of fertility signs recently… what’s made you think baby?

3 Likes

Childlike spirit, telling you soon. Tower–sudden or surprising news. Reincarnated spirits may be able to choose a parent. The heart is a clue. This is just an idea, not a sense of this is what is.

4 Likes

Ooh yes, that makes sense! Let’s not rule it out. Might need to have a word with our little spirit about timing :joy: nice if I’ve been chosen though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I got a weird feeling, so I drew 3 cards from my "Illuminated Earth Oracle " deck. The card visuals mean more to me than the titles–Wisdom card is a pearl cradled in a shell. Structure card shows a growing triangle pattern. And last I got, Water card showing a drop of water with a rainbow behind it, and a corona of light. Maybe you will have a choice or being presented with a choice.

4 Likes

Just had a quick google- once my laptop reloaded :roll_eyes: this deck looks beautiful!
Oof I don’t know what to say or do after this :sweat_smile: but it’s sounding pretty serious. Eepsh.

4 Likes