What has been going on- update

So I have been extremely busy with life especially due to the following reasons>>>>

I am happy to introduce you to Luna (calico) and Midnight (black) from the names I assume u would guess they are a male and female brother and sister! They are 7 weeks old and just had their first vaccinations, worming, flea treatment and microchipping…
They are already very spoilt with all the cat things I have brought>>>>>

The best part my husband told me to pick 2 kittens! I am planning to do a pet protection spell when I get the time fingers crossed hubby stays content with the kittens… I think he secretly likes them too :smirk:

15 Likes

Hello Luna and Midnight. Gorgeous little kittens you are. Great to have you back hunni xxx looks like you are spoiling them rotten. I can see they are so loved. I bet that you’re right and hubby does secretly love them :smirk: :laughing:

11 Likes

That’s so great! I’m so glad you got your kittens. They’re so cute!

12 Likes

Eeek!:heart_eyes: They’re so precious! Sending them virtual pets and kisses!

13 Likes

How precious, congratulations! The names are just awesome! Luna and Midnight :hugs:

12 Likes

So cute! Congrats!

11 Likes

Oh they are soooo cute!!! I love them and they look very happy to be with you. Great names! :heart: :black_cat: :cat2:

11 Likes

I love your new kittens @TheMuslimWitch They are adorable! :smiley_cat:
:heart:

9 Likes

Oh. My. They are precious! Welcome little ones! There is nothing like some kittens to bring joy!

9 Likes

Welcome Luna and Midnight! :smiley_cat: :two_hearts:

Oh my goodness @TheMuslimWitch, they are precious- look at those little cuties! :heart_eyes: Maybe I’m a little biased (I am lol) but I think anyone who looks at baby kittens and doesn’t melt a little bit is lacking a soul :laughing: I’m sure your husband will warm up to them! :cat2:

Blessings to all of you- have fun with your new furry friends!

7 Likes

Soooooooo cute!! I love kittens, but who doesn’t. And so spoiled just like my Nelly. That is the exact water fountain i have!! lol congrats on the babies!

6 Likes

Thank you and great to be back! And yes they are very loved and spoilt here :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Yes its hard not to love them… I mean come on look at their little faces lol. I agree and if someone cant melt at them then they have to be very cold hearted… I am a cat person however grew up with dogs and i can tell you just looking at a puppy gets me all mushy and i can’t just stand there and tend to pat them (if the owner gives permission)…
They are my everything atm and so glad to have them in my life :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.