What is Florida Water and Why Do We Want It? đź’š

Thank you for this. I had never even heard of Florida water until I started branching out into the online witchcraft community. This explains and answers a lot of my questions!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing @SilverBear!

I had a music teacher that would make her own and then put a small amount on our temples before each performance to relieve anxiety. It smelled really good and it worked!

8 Likes

Ahhh I’ve been seeing “Florida Water” mentioned a lot lately, but I didn’t know what it was! :thinking:
Thank you for sharing this very helpful information, @SilverBear- I’m glad I was able to learn more about it! It’s great that your recipe is so open to adaptions- it makes it easy to make a version with what’s available :+1: And also thanks to @roxanne for her version of Making Florida Water, that sounds like it smells amazingly delicious (although not for eating!) :laughing::two_hearts:

11 Likes

Can rain water infused buy the moon/sun be used in place of florida water?

9 Likes

Yes, you can use moon water as a cleansing method. Moon water is also very powerful and a great tool to have on hand. :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :full_moon: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Wonderful ty
We are having so much rain right now so I’m taking advantage to collect some. First time I am actually excited about rain

7 Likes

A very good idea! :cloud_with_rain: It’s thunderstorm season now, and we will have the Full Thunder Moon/ Buck Moon :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::full_moon: this weekend. There’s so much charged energy in the air right now- I think it’s a great time to collect some powerful rain water! Good luck :grin: :+1:

5 Likes

I love all of the recipes that are posted in the forum. I try to write or print them to keep them in my BOS. I look forward to making them each time too.

6 Likes

@Francisco, yes I dabble some on my temples and back of my neck. I would love too learn how too make my own. Because, the store bought is not cheap, when you’re using alot. ( Basically for a small bottle of vodka and some herbs- from what I read in the forums. Thank you! Its a much cheaper alternative. Plus it’s infused with your own magick! ) I cleanse my home, alongside :full_moon: water and herbs. I also like to sprinkle some on my bed and pillow! Smells so nice when going too sleep!
Blessed be.

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Kananga Water Anyone?

So refreshing I just wanted to add!
I can’t wait to experiment with this Florida water! Thanks Silver Bear
Hugs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: & kisses
Jeannie

6 Likes

glad you enjoyed! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Silver Bear,
I got everything and I am making my Forida Water so I can cleanse my home. It smells so good!! I am going to clean all my crystals and my house with this recipe.

Blockquote So many reasons why I got to do this!

I am going to put it in a witchy bottle and put a charm on it. Then I am also going to use Florida’s Water for the long day’s. I work six days a week.So, Good idea so if I don’t feel like taking a bath, I can use the spray instead.
This is one way to put my spiritual rituals to practice! Thank you, Silver Bear!!!
Jeannie
Blessed Be :unicorn:
I feel the magic, cleansing my home!!LOL

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your recipe. I have been researching a Florida Water Recipe for my next project and somewhere, somehow, got lost in all the different variations. Thank you for streamlining the information and making it less overwhelming! I can’t wait to try it out!

8 Likes

Ca

How do I bookmark this post?

5 Likes

I found it lol

5 Likes

Glad you found it :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing these recipes! I’m very grateful! :bouquet: :sunflower: :cherry_blossom: :blossom: :sunflower:

5 Likes

Thanks for this post!

It’s crazy that I have been a member for a year and a half and there are tonnes of things I miss or don’t see.
So glad I can across this!

Bookmarked!

5 Likes