What is Incense Charcoal? And how to connect with Higher Self?

Hello Francisco, hope you are doing well. In your spell for inspiration and sacred sight incense I had a question about “light an incense charcoal” and " spoon the incense onto the coal. What’s a incense charcoal?
Also for inspiration and ideas, how important do you think connection to one’s higher self or source is and is this something you do and can prescribe? Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Charcoal dis s are used for burning loose incense here is a link for the ones I generally use[Charcoal incense discs](Coal Instant Light – Instant Coal Disks – Incense Coal Tablets – Charcoal Disks – Set of 10 Coal Rolls – 33 mm Quick Light Charcoal Briquettes – Charcoal Disks – Slow Burn (Lemon) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08T6L6XZQ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_WGB42M357FZ8XQ5B35B9)

5 Likes

Hey Corey!

What Phoenix said above me is correct. You can get charcoal discs online or at any smoke shop. They look like this:

Mugwort Spell for Spiritual growth

Regarding your second question, yes, I think connection to a Higher Self (or “Spirit”) is very important. After all, the root of the word inspiration is spirit.

Both words come from the Latin word spirare which means to breathe. Practice meditation and connect with the element Air. Essentialy, rest your conscious mind and create space for ideas to flow.

Other things you can do are journaling, going for walks, taking baths or even cleaning the house. You can turn anything that is repetitive into a meditation or ritual (drumming, knitting, doing the dishes). While you are engaging in these activities, your only task is to watch your thoughts as they come and go.

I don’t think you can lose your connection to your higher self, but the connection can weaken or grow stronger. Feed your relationship with your higher self!

6 Likes

You can buy the charcoal in bulk as well from Amazon.

If you don’t want to burn too much resin, you can break the charcoal up into quarters or whatever works for you too.

I bought a box of 100 discs from Amazon.

You can then buy all types of resin based incense like White Copal, Frankincense etc etc, there’s dozens of varieties of smells and types that work for different purposes - Frankincense is actually a drug that affects your brain and makes you relaxed. They tried to ban it from churches in England recently!

You can also crush the resin and mix and much various types for your own blends for your own rituals.

Tem

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve actually seen those in my local store.

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Amazing! banning frankincense? Who knew! Thanks

7 Likes