What kind of witch are you?

It seemed too fun not to share, glad y’all liked it

10 Likes

One thing I’d love to see more in these tests, is more detailed results… show me those percentages! :sweat_smile: :bar_chart:

10 Likes

Definitely. Hmm…How hard would something like that be to create? :thinking: :laughing:

9 Likes

Well… I’ve created this witch name generator before, should be doable :wink:

Would probably need to come up with our own questions, copying them from another test without permission would be… easy, but probably not appreciated by everyone :laughing:

9 Likes

Very cool! Those were good questions. I am apparently a Sea Witch :mermaid:

10 Likes

Sounds like fun. Think of all the possibilities :thinking:
Personally I think the two of us could a lot of trouble in any situation but I think we could come up with some cool sh*t too :laughing:

9 Likes

Priestess Agapi
Mystical Land
Power Respect
Nice game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Apparently im a crystal witch :laughing:i cant argue with that, though some selections didmt include what i would of answered with and others i might of answered more than one but i cant argue with my attachment to my crystals :joy:. I even was looking at getting grounding cryatals for the grounding and centereing challenge :joy:no joke, id already looked up groynding crystals and was looking to go on weekend to shop. So yeah while its not only type of witch i am, it probably makes a big part along with divination with other stuff in there :grin:

10 Likes

Cosmic Moon Thunder Dragon Witch? The first half sounds like something from Sailor Moon! :laughing:

10 Likes

I like it :laughing:

8 Likes

So many of the questions I could pick more than one so I took it again as this time I’m a Kitchen Witch. I guess that fits too but I’m not going to even try putting that in the mix :laughing:

9 Likes

Sounds like a premise for a whole series of fun adventure stories! :sweat_smile: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Definitely :laughing:

8 Likes

Ohh! I’m on it to figure out how this works in the system we use! :clap: Thanks for the idea!

9 Likes

@MeganB You’re welcome, I hope the system is letting us have this! :sweat_smile: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

A green witch of the garden and the kitchen who fills the astral world with beautiful intentions and beautiful fragrances! :smile: :smile:

9 Likes

Oh it is :laughing: I figured it out! It’s just very complex with the logic behind it so building the quiz will take a while. But I figured it out and it’s on my project list! :heart:

8 Likes

Awww, yay! :smile_cat:
Computers… even if you try to make is at simple as possible it turns out complex very quick… :laughing:

9 Likes

You would be surprised how much freakin’ math is needed for these things :joy: it’s crazy!

9 Likes

You always choose most beautiful words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes