What kind of witch are you?

I thought this one was kind of cool

14 Likes

Hee! I’m a kitchen witch!

11 Likes

You are a Cosmic Witch

Cosmic Witches are drawn to all things celestial. You are most likely interested in the moon, stars, planets, and study zodiac signs.

I picked my witch name well, or it picked me! :wink: :sparkling_heart: :milky_way:
Thanks for the fun quiz :hugs: :pink_heart:

13 Likes

Apparently I’m a Thunder :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Witch :rofl:

I feel most comfortable & powerful during storms :relieved:

13 Likes

My results said Green Witch. I think it’s pretty accurate.

12 Likes

I am a Green Witch of course!! Some of those questions, I could have chose every selection!

12 Likes

YOU ARE A KITCHEN WITCH

Kitchen witches like to practice at home surrounded by herbs, spices, and foods. Your book of shadows is probably more like a cookbook.

Sending a high five over to fellow kitchen witch @Amethyst :raised_hands: :laughing: :herb: :bowl_with_spoon:

That was really fun! Thank you for sharing the quiz, @Nixi :heart: :grinning:

13 Likes

Ohh I liked this one! Some of the questions were interesting and others I had to just choose an answer because I didn’t like any of them :rofl: But I got Thunder Witch!

And honestly, I’m not surprised :cloud_with_lightning: The other morning a small thunderstorm passed over us and the thunder woke me up. My first reaction was to just smile, roll over, and listen to the storm.

Thanks for sharing this quiz! I liked it :blush:

@Amethyst – I’m not surprised at all that you got Kitchen Witch :cake: it suits you!

@CelestiaMoon – Your name and the result you got are fitting for sure :star2:

@Susurrus – I mean… lol we’re the same

@Nancy9 and @stephanieanne76 – How exciting! Green witches are definitely needed :herb:

@BryWisteria – I’m also not shocked that you got Kitchen Witch either :laughing: it fits!

10 Likes

This result got me thinking, how fitting it actually is :smiley_cat:

The moon was one of the first loves in witchcraft… :smiling_face: :crescent_moon:
I enjoy looking at the stars, and finding new things about my astrological chart, there’s always something :blush: :milky_way:

And what drew me to the Eastern traditions, was how deep they dive both into the microcosm and the macrocosm, and recognizing “as above so below” :kissing_heart: :sparkles: Keeping it simple and practical doesn’t satisfy me for long, my heart longs for the endless depth and expanse of the cosmos, the oceans and the subconscious. If one of the results was “water witch”, I’m sure I was just a few points away from that one too. :smiling_face: :ocean:

10 Likes

Thanks! For a quiz, it was surprisingly accurate!

9 Likes

This is what I did too! :clap:

You’re not wrong :face_with_peeking_eye: :rofl:

I’m honestly not shocked at our Kitchen Witches @Amethyst & @BryWisteria or the Green Witches @Nancy9 & @stephanieanne76!

@CelestiaMoon I agree that it is very fitting!

Thank you for this @Nixi, these are always fun to do! :smiling_face:

10 Likes

I am a green witch! Hee, hee, hee, I do practice green magick in the form of drinking tea, diffusing essential oils and cleansing with herbs. Maybe Crystal Green Dragon Witch is more appropriate, but that’s not a result for this test. :laughing:

10 Likes

Hmmm guess I’ll start looking into this now :smile:

10 Likes

Τα αποτελέσματά μου είπαν Green Witch.!!!

8 Likes

Sounds about right.

8 Likes

Me too! I might take it again lol

9 Likes

I just realized that I didn’t share my results :woman_facepalming:t3:
According to that I’m a Cosmic Witch.

Can we combine Cosmic Witch and Thunder Witch? Lol

9 Likes

Oh no, how did even the banged around version of my brain not remember Dragons :woman_facepalming:t3: Now how to combine Dragon Witch, Cosmic Witch and Thunder Witch :thinking: :laughing:
Cosmic Dragon Thunder Witch? Or maybe Cosmic Dragon Thunder Moon Witch Cosmic Moon Dragon Thunder Witch? :rofl: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :dragon: :full_moon:

10 Likes

I would guess Kitchen Witch. Green Witch good too :sparkles:

9 Likes

Me too if I had to pick one. I guess I’m stuck with plain old Eclectic Witch :laughing:

9 Likes