What's your favorite foods?

Me too! I have to go have a bowl of cereal now.

On some real “stuff” I honestly broke my arm in the middle of the night going to get a bowl of cereal half asleep.

Blessed Be,
Medea

11 Likes

Woah! How did you manage…? Never mind. Get well soon!

10 Likes

Oh no! I mean, I understand the irresistible urge of late night snacks haha, but that sounds painful!

Hope you’re alright and that your arm heals up quickly, Medea :pray: :heart:

Nothing wrong with adding an extra ingredient (chaos) into a recipe to keep things exciting! :joy: :+1:

11 Likes

@Medea

10 Likes

Good Morning I woke up to your message and you put me in a great mood. My :smiley_cat: :dog: Thank you too! Now I won’t be yelling for all 6 of then to get out of my way until my coffee LOL…

Also, they found a body in our reservoir in Upstate NY and they put a band on our drinking water. Have to boil it (but I still won’t drink it). Your message really help!!

You are a sweetheart. Have a Blessed Day,
Medea

11 Likes

That happened in the last house I lived in. I was at the top of my stairs having my cereal and have no idea what, how or why I just fell hard and hit the back wall and rolled down the other set of stairs to basement. As stupid as this sounds, the first thing I thought was…people don’t die when they fall down a set of stairs!?!

That was not the only time something like that happen in that house, but it had nothing to do with my favorite food of cereal.

Mote It Be

11 Likes

Me too! Like, maybe it would be good with some of this or some of that… Then I don’t remember what I put in it when I make it again! :laughing::crazy_face:

Oh no! I hope you’re doing ok! :people_hugging::heart:

I think eating cereal is dangerous :laughing::crazy_face:

Holy crap! That’s crazy!

Please take care of yourself! :two_hearts::heart::people_hugging:

11 Likes

Currently I’m into sandwiches and soups.
Gunna be trying to do homemade tomato bisque for the first time. Excited :yum:

11 Likes

That sounds delicious :yum::yum::yum:

10 Likes