Wheel of the year SH

That’s beautiful! You did a good job with that. Very well done!

9 Likes

@Abs53 no i don’t i never heard of it… i will check it out thanks :blush:

10 Likes

That’s beautiful :heart_eyes: you did a very great job!!!

10 Likes

Thanks @christina4 :blush:

10 Likes

That’s a great idea!!! :bulb::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Listen to Ron, I’ve decided that he just KNOWS these things. :heartpulse:

10 Likes

That is stunning, @TheMuslimWitch! :heart_eyes: You did a really gorgeous job- I think having the dates written in will certainly help you to keep track of the holidays as they come :blush: Do you have a place in mind to put it? Maybe on your altar? :sparkles:

I agree with Abs- this would be a lovely entry to the Art Magick Challenge if you’d like it to be one, Khadija! The current Catch-Up challenge closes tomorrow, so feel free to say the word and I would be happy to grant you the badge for your beautiful work :art::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Could also be an entry for :hocho: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Creative Crafting

10 Likes

Yes of course it would be an honour☺️

10 Likes

Thanks but I feel that honour belongs to some of the other witches… There is some great talent over there like the bird and dragon drawing so stunning!

10 Likes

It’s an honor to add you to the list of Art Witches! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In such a talented coven, there is plenty of honor to go around! :blush: After all, the challenges are not so much a competition as they are a pool of inspiration- everyone who shares is automatically a winner and awarded a badge :trophy: . Sharing entries is simply a way to encourage one another and spread creativity :sparkles:

So thanks for sharing your beautiful talents and joining the challenge, Khadija! :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you for your kindness, so glad to find such a lovely group of witches to share with :blush:

10 Likes

Khadija, witches can be funny creatures and we hand out accolades where and when they are due.

Besides, look at the neat cup you have.
Love ya
Garnet

11 Likes

Thanks so exciting :grin:

9 Likes

Love it, very nice work! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Beautiful job with this Southern Hemisphere Wheel of the Year. I love the colours and the symbol for each season. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful project.

7 Likes

No worries was my pleasure to share :blush:

6 Likes

I love it, very creative! It’s amazing, beautiful, creative, and enchanting!

4 Likes

Oh my stars! I love this. :black_heart: I need to make a southern hemisphere one as well, as I live in Sydney, Australia, and find looking up the difference all the time quite tedious. Thank you for the inspiration – yours is lovely.

4 Likes

Your very welcome. I find that when there is not much variety the best thing to do is make it yourself :blush:

4 Likes