When and what to do with a wand?

Yes but the altered state, sexual energy and even for a specific intention as you energize it is new to me and one I will think more about if/how to use, thanks! @Temujin_Calidius :purple_heart:

6 Likes

@martje

I in no way intend offense, nor is this a lesson. Just my opinion.

Altar tools–> All of the items on your Altar, in theory, have a purpose. Every one of them has been consecrated and is protected by your circle of protection, although it doesn’t hurt to re-consecrate it at intervals.

I’m only going to speak to the ‘wand’. This instrument is a stick, or rod, held in the primary hand in the practice of Magick. This stick/rod is usually made of wood but can be made of other materials. I once had a complete mini-Harry Potter set of wands made of metal, they were cute, key chains. One of my original wands was a pewter mini wand with a crystal on the head. Unfortunately, the stone fell off and was lost over many moves.

But, I digress… The belief that the wand is magic is a romantic and fanciful notion that has been passed down through history.
No matter its shape, size, or material, it’s just a ‘stick’.
Whether found in the woods or purchased for an outrageous amount, it’s just a thing. It becomes significant when YOU legitimize it with your will.

I do keep a wand on my altar, for its aesthetic look. Let’s be honest, it looks cool.
You can find some nice lessons on spells 8, in lessons.
(How to Make and Consecrate your Witch’s Wand – Spells8)

My truth?
When I was a baby Witch, I wanted the biggest and best. Do you know what I ended up with? A lot of expensive junk that I had no idea how to use.
Now after years of life and learning, I consider the ‘Wand’ as an instrument of focus for my energy as I make magick. I always keep in mind that this isn’t a magical or holy object until I invest it with my will. The power is mine to wield, mine to control, and my responsibility.

Are you ready? This is where physics comes into play.
Newton’s third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Believe it or not, this, in turn, relates to karma and the Rule of Three.
What you do, for good or ill, will come back to you.
It’s all connected, as in: “What goes around comes around.”
“Life is a circle, it all comes around.”
Karma is a mercurial creature, she can be generous or spiteful.
She believes in the adage; "You get what you pay for…

Conclusion?
A wand is an inert object, neither good nor bad. It has no power
until it is given purpose. The power is yours. It always has been and it always will be.
Be Blessed and stay safe.
Garnet - Healer

9 Likes

Thank you Garnet , I can relate to your words and I am going to build my relationship with my wand :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.