Where do you get your supplies?

I have lots of shops to go to for crystals and candles, but there are a few altar supplies I need (charcoal/sand, etc.) and I’m wondering if anyone has recommendations for an online source?

Sorry if this has been asked in the past already - a link to that discussion would also answer my question!

Thank you in advance!

9 Likes

I order my charcoal tabs from Amazon. My sand I get when I go to the beach. You can also find sand at Lowe’s/Home Depot (playground sand) for around $5 but it usually comes in a 50lb bag.

For anything specific (altar cloths, wands, specific oils, etc) I usually go to Tamed Wild and Etsy. I will use Amazon too but read the reviews carefully. Some of my favorite Etsy shops:

12 Likes

I have found some nice altar things on Etsy. I have a few shops in my local area but they tend to be far away. There is a local stone shop, which is nice. You could also check out antique shops for some things.
Lowes has decorative beach sand in the houseplant area, for a good price in a five pound size.

9 Likes

My first suggestion would be to check your local shops. If you’re looking for things like sand, charcoal, etc. then you can probably find those things at a hardware store. They don’t have to come from a witchy store! :blush:

I don’t tend to buy things online so I’m not really any help :laughing: but you may want to check and see if our Coven Member Shops :bouquet: has anything you’re needing. That way you’re getting what you need and supporting members of the coven, too!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the replies! My week got so busy I didn’t have a chance to respond at the time. I will definitely have to sneak some sand from a beach somewhere. I just need enough for my cauldron that a five-pound bag would be added to the large pile of things we already keep in our storage areas. Charcoal would come in handy, though, now that it’s cooling down and we could spend our evenings outside around a fire pit.

Etsy definitely has a beautiful range of things to choose from, and of course I’m happy to know there’s a list to check so I could go through our coven members first!

Thanks again for all the resources and recommendations!

5 Likes

@gardenstone I use this charcoal — New Quick Light Charcoal by Charcoal Master – Instant Coal Disks – Incense Coal Tablets – Charcoal Disks – Set of 100 Charcoal Disks per Box – Quick Light Charcoal Briquettes (33mm Capsule) https://a.co/d/0VZCfUK

As far as sand, I get mine at Lowe’s or Home Depot unless I happen around a beach :wink:

Anything else? :green_heart: :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

@Amaris_Bane 13moons.com is where i got all of my supplies that i didnt get from the dollar stores, like my badass Morrigan statue that @Susurrus loved

8 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch My charcoal, abalone, feathers, and some herbs i get from wingzofpower.com and sand from a local rock quarry.

6 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs I actually got my Morrigan bookmark from HecatesBoutique on Etsy. I’m trying to remember other good ones that I’ve used on Etsy.

@SilverBear has a shop & is on Amazon I believe.

I love New Moon Beginnings & Tamed Wild. I use Mimosa Spirit too.

Im trying to think of other places I have used

Michaels
Dollar Store
Grocery Stores
Cape Cod Crystals

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.