Where do you go to connect to nature?

Are there any particular nature spots you visit? Maybe you turned your garden into a little bit of nature for your own? Or maybe you live in a concrete jungle and you’ve taken nature into the home or have a little hidden slice of nature you know about in that jungle? It’s nice to see how we all find ways to connect even in the modern world :heartpulse:

This is where I leave offerings to the Land and Nature Spirits (all organic fruit and veg good for the soil)
and if I’m feeling really brave I sometimes do Full Moon rituals here late at night, it’s quite secluded but I’ve had 2 there so far :slight_smile:

Nature always finds a way :heartpulse: :deciduous_tree:

:heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Just across the road from my house is path that leads to the local woods and moor, less than a five minute walk from my house.

We’ve lived here a few months now and it’s my favourite place to go to walk either by myself or with my dog and hubby.

Recently I’ve felt even more connected to the area. I love just being amongst the trees and wildlife.

5 Likes

Mines is close as well, but out of the way once you get to the area in the pictures :smiley: I’ve never been caught looking odd so far anyway :joy: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I live on the edge of a town. Once you’re in the woods though you feel a million miles away :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What a lovely place of green peace @Liisa ! I currently live in a condo within pretty congested city so I’ll try to frequent parks, trails and beaches out here - although it’s been a good while since I’ve gone to the beach. I’m looking forward to the day where I can have my own slice of green space to enjoy! Your post has me thinking though… maybe I can find a few new secret/secluded areas to explore!

4 Likes

Let me know if you find any secret gardens :smiley: Nature is nature it doesn’t matter if you have a little or a lot you can still connect with it :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Your secret garden spot is stunning, @Liisa- I feel at ease even just looking at the pictures! :national_park:

Here in the city, options are pretty limited for me I’m afraid. I have my house plants but when I want something a bit more immersive it’s off to the local park. There’s also a really lovely Botanic Garden with an Arboretum about an hour away, but even that can’t compare to living in the woods! :evergreen_tree: So I extra-enjoy hearing about everyone else’s nature escapes :blush:

2 Likes

I drive to concord which is 20 min away and there’s a park in the middle of a community and they grow all types of trees from all over the world as well as all types of herbs , plants etc it’s beautiful and they name every single one for you to see the names and where it’s from. It also has a creek goin down the whole park with beautiful mini waterfalls and the sound of always is so calm

3 Likes

@vanessa13 That sounds amazing :heart_eyes: Sounds like a small national park I live 20 miles from called The Hermitage only they don’t have the catalogue of plant species just the waterfalls and streams :heartpulse:
@BryWisteria Thank you :heartpulse: I live in a city as well it’s just really really small compared to say London or Edinburgh so nature is an easy walk from it and it was originally a farming community so we have lots of farmland that cant be built on all around us and 2 national parks that can’t be touched by any machine thankfully :heartpulse:

2 Likes

That’s so beautiful!!! Definitely a great spot to do rituals!!! I go on a mile hike to a spot by the water. I do rituals or spells there if it’s not too crowded. BUT, recently, I’ve found a secluded spot and it’s perfect. I can see the water. I moved logs to sit on. With giving thanks to mama Earth! I leave offerings. I want to go right now. I hope nobody finds it. It looks like nobody has ever been up there. I don’t leave anything behind, so it’s not obvious. It’s a hike just to get to the spot beyond the hike to get there. I’ll snag a pic one day. Possibly soon.

3 Likes

I love wee secret places like that :heart_eyes: feels like the universe provided a sacred space for you :slight_smile: I went on my walk again today and came across these two on the trail…

No idea who built them but I left a small tiger’s eye one and a small amethyst on the other as on offering and i nice surprise for the builder :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I love it when I see stone piles like that.

We get a lot of these wooden huts around here. Hubby and I call them eeyore houses.

4 Likes

It’s awesome finding random signs of sentient activity in nature :heartpulse: Was it, people? Faeries? Nature spirits? I love it :heartpulse:

3 Likes

A whole bunch of hand painted fairy house doors have sprung up on trees in my local woods too with the names of the kids who made them painted on them. Makes me smile that at least some kids are still enjoying a more whimsical childhood. Can’t get my stepkids away from tech…

4 Likes

That is so sweet :heart_eyes: My daughter is the same with tech drives me mad lol, my son is a little better with it :heartpulse:

4 Likes

That’s so nice of you!

2 Likes