Where do you start

I am curious on how to start. Do you just pick something or is there a list of what you should do first. Sorry if that is a dumb question.

6 Likes

Hiya @jackie2!
Totally not a dumb question :sweat_smile: there is so much to learn it can be really overwhelming!
If something specific is calling to you go for it, otherwise I’d recommend getting stuck into this stuff:

I hope that helps! :heart:
7 Likes

So it doesn’t matter what lesson is first just do them all. Thank you for answering me.

5 Likes

Hello @jackie2 and welcome! :blush:

Not a dumb question at all- there is so much information on the site I know it can be overwhelming at first! The courses @limeBerry shared are a fantastic place to start, and yes! Do any that calls out to you- there is no specific way to go through them.

If you still feel like you would like a basic foundation, the Self-Initiation is a great way to build yourself up and develop some base skills and knowledge which will then help you venture into specific aspects.

Wicca-Self-Initiation

However you go about it, you are on the right path and are doing great! If you have any questions, feel free to give a shout- we are happy to help :blush:

Good luck and blessed be, Jackie! :heart:

5 Likes